Price of 3 tow truck lifts to car yard over last 3 weeks - $450.
Price of car to fix -$1,200.
Price of extended new car warranty -$2000
Look on my face when the car broke down again today....
.............PRICELESS..............
P.S...And I apologize to the Dude in the car that was parked beside me...So UN-lady like of me to use the "F" word in no less then...lets say.... 34 times in a sentence...
Let's see the Guinness book of records score that !...
Oh and to my car.....Two words....Fire and insurance....
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

18 comments:
Oooh, shitty (for lack of a better word, hehe)...
This IS your new car right? Or am I missing something?
And honey, if only I lived on your side of the world...Ellery and I would pick you up and drive you anywhere you want to go!
Love and hugs :)
And let me know if you'd like me to send you some lighter fluid and a box of matches :)
So sorry for your car troubles. I know how that feels. I had a lemon once. I should have known when the wheel broke off on the highway. First and only time I drove with only three wheels.
Ali..
Yep ..It's that new car...the GPS one...I HATE SAMANTHA...grrrrrrrrr..
DF...
Hey I remember reading about your car...Did you trade it ?
Now if I am correct AU is surrounded by water right? Isn't there is a hill you could park at the top of, get out and "forget" to put on the emergency brake. From what I understand drowning a car isn't illegal. OR, you could park it with the keys in it and the doors unlocked and hope some sucker steals it and inherits your problem :)
That just sucks!!!
Wednesday morning my car went on the fritz while I was flying down the interstate doing 80 mph. I about died when the car screamed at me and a bright red STOP came across the dash. Holy sh*t!
It ended up being the water pump and cost $800 to fix. Sometimes I wonder if it's better to get a new car:)
I feel your pain! I just had an $1100 repair bill. I HATE paying for car repairs. It just seems like such a stupid way to spend our money!
GRRRRRRRR.
OK, plus? No apologies should be necessary for the egregious dropping of the F-bomb. Perfectly ressonable response to what happened. I find the dropping of the F-bomb to be practically theraputic.
Is there any other way to react?
Jeez, and people ask me why I don't have a car!
Maybe you should threaten to park it in the way of a Land Train - things have a way of understanding this sort of thing...
Don't feel bad about the f-words - "Oh my Gosh" doesn't cut it sometimes!
now that's a bad day!
You are kidding me! That is so frusterating!! I'm sorry...nothing like car troubles to bring out the best in us huh!
Ohn...I told the car complany I was going to leave it unlocked with the keys in it...only problem was...the car would not start LOL
xoxox
Erin...That's what I thought....buying a new car has got to be a whole lot cheaper...Wrong...they give you next to nix for a trade in over here ! lol...
Dodi...you are so right...it is a stupid way to spend money...
LOL...I have to remember that lol..
CRC....Great idea...I'll tell the tow truck driver to do that next time. He too was sick of picking it up !
TZ...It sure was !
Teresa...LOL...I'll say ! xoxo
Post a Comment