I think I may be a sucker for my own punishment...
I so had to watch the movie Bone Collector last night....
All well in good I hear you say...BUT...you know that dream car of mine ?, the one that DH hummed and argued over for years before he gave in...
The same car that has some sassy chick called Samantha in it posing as a GPS ?...
Yes that one!....well as per the norm...she broke down...while I was in it...
Come to think of it....always while I was in it ?
Anyway...she was a tow to the shop...and she's still there and the kids are still at school...So I am going to have to catch a taxi...
Not good...Not good at all after last nights little diddy of a movie... I'm sure you may never see me again...I am so going to check for that dangling little monkey on the review when I get in....as well as..
1. Photograph the driver.
2. Demand that the window be kept down.
3. Demand that all 4 windows be kept down.
4. And stay on my mobile to DH...
Should I be totally unlucky and end up in the hands of the Taxi driving Bone collector...remember...
I love you all...each equally...
P.S And Ali...you can have my shoes !
xoxoxox
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

22 comments:
Good Lord. I've never seen that movie but I sure as shit won't be watching it now!
Eeek!
Now I'm worried about you though...can't you send the husband to pick up the car and that damn slutty Samantha?
And you are a doll about the shoes :) if something really did happen to you and I got those shoes I'd be dancing on bars all over Australia and Canada, just to give you a giggle while you were up there :)
I saw that movie, but it has been awhile. Wait, why am even leaving a comment here? You have probably been abducted by the bone collector and won't ever see this comment.
Hope you survived!
Talking of Samantha, can't you change her for something better? Mr T or something?
"TURN RIGHT, FOOL!"
Speed. Whenever I'm in a lift that's the movie I immediately think of. I never ever want to get stuck in a lift. I'd freak out.
It's been 10 hours since this post.... did he get you?
I haven't seen that movie either but like Ali...I definately won't be watching it either!!
I like RC's idea of Mr. T...LOL!!
Ali...
Thanks girl...I so knew I could depend on you !
DF...LMAO...thanks for your vote of confidence....xox
CRC...Now there lays an idea...I love MR T....but I am pretty sure that the only 2 English versions are Sam and a bloke called Jason, that sounds like his has an item stuck where he shouldn't.....
Maybe I'll just tune it into Renee from France....LOL....
Sid...Oh I so hear you on that one.....Stairs are good....real good !
Erin...I made it back...safe and sound ! x
Teresa....It's a great idea...Trust CRC to come up with all the good idea's around here !
xoxoxo
Yeah! You survived. I love that movie. I watched "Kiss the Girls" the other night and it still gives me the creepies. The actor is just so darn nice and normal
And I can't believe all you Aussies are afraid of sharks in the pool! (I'm assuming it was your fellow country folk commenting) - too funny!
Mrs C...I love that movie..Morgan Freeman is one of my favourite actors...
Yep...we are way scared of sharks over here...we see them everywhere...
As for my fellow aussies...only 2 follow the blog..... sometimes....of course there are another 9 of the that follow but never comment....shame on you 9 ! LOL......should password potect it LOL....
So I'm dying to know, when Samantha speaks, does she sound like you, or like us?
Hey you Americans who have nicer cars than I do... do nav's here have foreign language options?
Glad the mad taxi driver didn't nab you. I've never seen the movie - and it doesn't look like I'll be watching it any time soon!
Wasn't he killed at the end of that movie, or am I remembering the wrong one. So, I think you're safe. :)
Lol @ your movie induced imagination! Annoying about the car, hope your home safe.
Hugs,
Lesley
Dodi....LOL...She sounds like a drunken cheap bar maid....from that caravan park photo you had on your blog a while ago ! LMAO
Sandra....I think your right !...he was....but not after he drove those 2 poor souls up the wrong ally in his taxi ! LOL..x
Les...I'm home safe but the car is back in the shop !
Good to see you around !
No nav. system IN car, just a window mount, love the Aussie voice, but he doesn't tell me the street names. So I have to deal with Jason!
Loved the movie, was kinda creepy. Glad you made it back okay.
Sounds like you've been BUSY with the new job, the car stuff, etc. Just wanted to stop in, catch up, and say hi :)
Post a Comment