This part week has been an amazing life experience for our family..
We opened our heart and home to a little girl from another country.
Her family sold boiled lollies for a whole year to be able to give their children a wonderful oppurtunity.
To come and spend 8 days with a family living in Australia.
It was a school exchange and I am so happy to say one of the best things we have ever done as a family.
Some of these children sleep on grass floors and live in what we would call a hutch. They are kind and caring and our dear sweet M fitted into our family as if we had hand picked her ourself...
We have shared many memories, simple beautiful memories of laughter, beaches, sun, fish and chips, party food,gifts,hairstyles and love..
Thank you M for teaching us that Lanuage is no barrier. We love you and will never forget the time you spent with us.
Someday we hope to travel to met your family, our family as now you are a part of ours...
Sometimes life is not counted by the number of breaths you take but by the number of moments that take your breath away xoxo
9 comments:
Oh, Danielle. This brought tears to my eyes! What a wonderful experience for her and your family too. What stories she will tell when she gets home!
You are an amazing woman w/ an amazing family. I am overwhelmed with emotion. I LOVE your last statement. xxoo
WOW! What a great experience for all of you! That's something I only get to the thinging about stage, and never do. You rock! As does your family!
Sandra...Thank you. It was a wonderful experience and I cant wait to see her again someday...xoxo
Erin...Thank you...it was such an emotional week for us...I think it took a few days for us all to settle down....xoxo
Mrs..O...Thank you and great to see you around again ! xoxo
How sweet. Someday, I'll send all my kids over for eight months. No, I didn't mean eight days.
DF...They are so cute you may never get them back x
How awesome!! I can always count on your for a super awesome and motivating quote to inspire me!
I hope to do something similiar someday and I love how you said that language doesn't have to be a barrier. You think you were blessed by her but I know she was blessed by you!
Post a Comment