Wednesday, November 5, 2008

 


So DH calls about an hour ago asking if I got his message?

Me..What message ?

DH...The one that I spent all week thinking about and all my tea break writing...

Me..Really ?,(Thinking this must be really someting)...

DH...Yes...I have been thinking how tired you have been and how hard you work...

Me...(Mind going 100 miles an hour), trying to find my phone in the handbag of doom)...

DH..You sure deserve it Hun...have you found your phone yet ?

Me..yes...just opening the message now...(thinking.. Day spa, facial, massage...oh the list goes on)..

Message on phone....Please confirm your spray tan appoinment. A reminder that we except cash only, total coat $7.95..


GTREATTTTTTTTTT, so now I can look worn down ,tired and Orange !!!!


Oh you so have to just love them....Dont you ?
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Did they ever run the "You've been Tango'ed" campaign in Aussieland? Featured a guy painted bright orange running around slapping people. Looked like a normal spray tan to me! :-)

OHN said...

Men ;)

This reminds me of the time that BigD got me a cordless sweeper for the stairs since I was complaining that I had to unplug and replug the other one whose cord was too short. I am sure he meant well but it certainly wasn't on my dream list of surprises.

Colleen O said...

Well, he tried! I give full points to the hub for that.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Colleen.. Atleast he tried.. lol...
I hope it's a pleasant orange colour.
Hugs,
Lesley

Dodi said...

I've actually done the spray tan before (let me refer you to "Diary of a Texas Bridesmaid" from my blog in July 2007) Aside from the smell I was a lovely golden tan! Plus? Mine was like $40. You're getting a deal!

Maybe he just wants to see your tan lines?????

Ali said...

Awww :) so sweet in a dumb, man kind of way.

(And just for clarification - that was not me saying your man was dumb!)

If Chris ever thought to give me a spray tan I'd probably fall over from the shock of him actually thinking about me, and then die laughing because it was a spray tan :)

The one and only time I did a spray tan was the day before I left for the Dominican with some girlfriends...I was orange on the front only. The sprayers at the back of the booth weren't working...but the girl forgot to tell me...not so hot. Orange on the front, white on the back, then burned from the sun. Super sexy :)

But seriously Dan, what a sweetheart you have!

Sandra said...

It's the thought that counts, right? And it is sooo nice that he wanted to do something for you. He's special -- I think you should keep him! :)

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL...@CRC...Um nope...cannie say I have seen that....LOL

Sitting In Silence said...

I so hear you Ohn...

Men ! (sigh)...

Sitting In Silence said...

MRS O...yep full points....if nothing else LOL..

Sitting In Silence said...

Les...I never went LOL...way toooooooo busy !...

No wonder I am tired hey ? lol..

Sitting In Silence said...

Dodi...I know....they used to be about that price here as well. Now they are on every corner....

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali....LMAO...oh girl..only that would happen to you....LOL...

Sitting In Silence said...

Sandra....I was thinking that...so maybe I will keep him ...for a little while longer anyway ...lol..

Ken said...

Add some black with the orange and you'll be perfect (my school's colors).

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...LOL...what like a black tat or something ?