So I have this new Blogger Stat, list, item number, location, by exit , by entry, description, what Eva you want to call it.
It's great, Tell's me who visits my blog, how long you stay, how many pages you read and what you had for dinner !- OK not the dinner bit, it's not quite that good- YET.
I am however very impressed.
I have reader's far and wide ( most don't leave a comment) but at least I know thanks to my brand new blog stats that you keep coming back.
And from all over the world.
So thanks guys and if you ever have the time drop me a line I would love to know who you are. Finally, I have to laugh. My blog stat even tell me how some of you found my blog in the first place.
Just by clicking on ye ole faithful....
Google...... " .........."
This is what came up....
"PIGS", ......Um mm sorry no information in my blog about these. You might want to try Ole MC Donald farm down the road.
"Cheap trashy sex novels", OK OK I admit to reading these, but trust me when I say I don't write them or act them out, well OK some times maybe act out but shit a brick I don't claim to writing the crap.
"Pregnancy and 20 months", Now this one got me, either your having a bloody long pregnancy or googling giraffes.....either case I am still trying to forget mine.
"Heaven", Cant claim my right to fame on this one. Best you try your local church.
"Purgatory ", Argh yes Home sweet home, honestly just take a number !.And for the piece of resistance...
"How to make your husband sick ".
Now this one has me a titch worried...
Just a titch....
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
Great, now you have your own page stats! Was going around mybloglog when i saw your profile and visited your blog.
Why not start making money out of it? As an initial move, try installing adsense in your sidebar. The rest will naturally follow.
Please visit my page for the Adsense referal link. Thanks!
I had a stat counter for a bit then the updates quit coming. I figured I was just blogging for myself again having bored everyone away from my site, I got depressed, started eating ( not really needing an excuse to stuff my face though) and here I sit fat as a cow and it is all because of a faulty counter site :)
Oh..and even though Big D makes me want to hurt him sometimes, I would never google it...I have seen CSI!--;)
LoL some of those google things are pretty funny huh. I did that for a while too - in fact it is probably still collecting stuff but I haven't looked at it for ages. oh well. Hope you guys are having a great weekend. It is bloody cold im Melbourne and foggy all day! What is with that? it is so eerie. Take care sweetie.
Post a Comment