Friday, June 15, 2007

Ring Ring...Its for You, It's Hell !!

So I have this totally crap week, where everything seems so far out of reach it usually is.

So not like me.

I seem to be chasing my tail at even the smallest tasks.

I have had a letter sitting on the table that should have been posted 2 weeks ago.

I just keep looking at it.

I wish it would grow legs and make its own way to the post office.

I have even been nice to the neighbours from hell. Now this in itself should be ringing alarm bells across the planet so loud that people in England hear them.

I am guessing I may be making the local paper on the above comment alone.

I can see the headlines now......

"Warning warning ( Out of control ) suddenly nice to the neighbours, holy shit has hell just frozen over ?"

I mean, weirder things have happened and the look on DH face was, well, rather, priceless.

So there you go, a very uneventful cant get my shit in a decent pile week.

So off sorts, I have been nice to the NFH....

Brrrrrrrrrrr it is getting rather cold around here.

3 comments:

Mony said...

I have thought about you & Ty a few thousand times since you emailed last week. Actually, you were the first person I thought of when I heard 1 in 24. You are giving me tremendous hope & comfort, honey! For that, I thank you! It's always amazing to have someone close by say "I know how that feels, I went through that too, I'm here for you...and YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS!"
I'm so grateful Danielle.

Mony said...

Who did you set up your blogger stat thingie with? Was it difficult? I've always wanted one of those. I am so computer savvy.

Sitting In Silence said...

Hi Mony,
I use a few stats. The one I really like is located on the bottom of my blog home page. I am sure if you click on it, it will redirect you to the site.

It's just a matter of installing after that...

Will give you some laughs if nothing else ha ha...

x