Do any of you remember that Movie, DEAD POETS SOCIETY ?..
I saw this movie with my friend L when we were 15. I remember her sobbing her way through the entire movie and me screaming at her to shut up and stop wipping her nose on her jumper. I remember after the movie L declaring her UN dying love to Robert S Lennon until the day we graduated from High School.
Truth was he was kind of a spunk back then if you were into tall dark and skinny.
Personally I could have done with NOT seeing his face on every spare corner of the year 12 common room.
But you get that dont ya ?.
I have seen the movie a few times ever since, but was reminded of it last night at work when I heard a Nurse chanting up the ward....
Then I saw the Congo's creeping up the black.....cutting through the forest with a golden ax !!.
Argh memories....Captain My Captain !!.
Sweet memories.
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
That final scene always bought me undone. I was like your friend....tears and snot flowing. Captain my Captain. BAWL!
I hear Ya Mony !! How did your stats go ?.
Post a Comment