One of the worst things about living your life with a person who has a chronic illness is the unpredictability that comes with it.
The never knowing whats around the corner.
The never knowing what to expect next.
Wondering if every ache or pain in the return of an acute stage.
Wishing that someone, somewhere just knew SOMETHING more about it.
I trudge along really good for a few weeks maybe even a month or so and then the bricks of the disease come crashing down on me before I have got a chance to stack the ones before.
I understand that there are so many more people out there much worse off then ourselves, but it's still not fair.
It still makes me feel incredibly ripped off and angry that so much of our lives has had to change.
My thankful and believing flag has been flying at half mast these last few weeks. I have tried a few times to repair the holes in it, but I ran out of thread.
All I need to do now is make my self the strongest I can be so that I am able to cope with....
What ever happens next and have the strength to live it, learn from it and move onto the next page.
Even though I was so much happier in the last chapter.
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment