Do you ever have a day where you just feel like you either got up on the wrong side or wish that you never got up in the first place?
I am having one of those...am I ever going to get through it days?...
It was all down hill at V8 Indy car speed when we realized we had slept in and running training was in 15 minutes.
B'Fast was out the door and good Ole Macca's had run out of about everything other then dipping sauce.
I ask...was it with that ?.
From Maccas to traffic jam,to car blinking for petrol to realizing I had forgotten my wallet.....
Did I add to the list...
1. Missed Running.
2. Late to school.
3. Forgotten swimmers for school lesson.
4. Home work still on table
5. Application for High School keeping the above company.
So then it's on to Grannies and I notice when I have a moment to breath,that Stumpy is still wearing his pyjamas.
Thankfully my children are half sloths so I was able to dig up some kind of attire from the floor of Samantha.....
Onto the chemist where I wait a full hour and half for a script with a toddler who has had way too many Mentos....
My lunch order is then forgotten.
Stumpy losses his money on the car ride, yes yes will read the out of order sign next time.
Stuck in a traffic jam on way home, turn off road only to hit a half hour detour....
I'm going back to bed.................and I am not coming out EVER...
EVER AGAIN !
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
Sorry about your bad day, but I think that's exactly why bears hibernate for several months.
Whoa - that's quite the day! I don't blame you for wanting to hide away for the next while.
About halfway through that I would have just turned around, went home and cried myself to sleep in bed...
Hugs!
Horrible day -- but great writing! I could feel the frustration in your words. Just try to remember it's awful days like this, that make us appreciate the good ones more!
BTW, is Macca a nickname for McDonald's?
Sounds like most of my days. LMAO!
Post a Comment