I hate my house today !..and it's all because of the rednecks next door and their dog !
It got out last night... it had a private party in my pristine garden bed.
And chewed up my beloved... cost me a weeks pay.... shoes....(Dont tell DH)
Of course they are not just any shoes now are they?, hell no that would be too easy...
They were my favourite shoes that I have just had for 2 weeks imported from Bazil for truck sake !..
Oh I hear you, what were they doing at the front door then if they were so special?..
I know I know......I'm still trying to get my head around not bringing them in myself.....!....I'm blaming it on my bloody mental healtth assigment and the psychiatric nursing text book that is making ME feel like a case study in it !!!
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

10 comments:
Aaagh! Poor, poor Brazilian shoes :(
I know what I'd do - I'd march right over to red neck land and demand some payback for the shoes. And if that didn't work I'd be calling the cops about the dog...because THAT is how I roll.
And apparently THAT one line is just more proof of what a nerd I am...geez.
I don't suppose your neighbors are willing to pay for new shoes? No, right? Hmmm. You should document what happened and ask around for some free legal advice. You might also want to mark your territory by peeing around the house.
That really sucks. I would be very very tempted to take the shoes over and show them what the loose dog did to them...maybe, just maybe they will surprise you and offer to get you new ones. Here we would call the dog warden and he would cite (give a ticket) to the owners, IF you could prove it was their dog.
Make them pay! At least half!
http://nursing.jobs.net/Colorado.htm
http://www.rentalhouses.com/search_results.php?state=CO&city=Centennial&searchnew=1
hey...just in case you get really fed up!
oh yeah, and one of the Nation's leading hospitals here is doing a research project on sarcoidosis
http://www.nationaljewish.org/disease-info/diseases/sarcoidosis/index.aspx
i'm just sayin'....
That is awful. So sorry. Hope you can resolve something with the neighbors.
Send the bill to the neighbours!
Ack! Oh no! You should go beat your neighbors with what's left of your shoes and then tell them to replace them! Hugs!
REDNECK NEIGHBOUR UPDATE...
The dog now has 16 un matched odd shoes in the front lawn.
It's day 6 after my beloved shoes were half eaten....
No one has bothered to even pick the shoes up.....
I have been trying to catch them at home but the lights are never on.
Word has it that the electricty has been cut off....
What next I ask !
Post a Comment