Call me jealous but I hate the Car satellite navigation system.
Why...
Because....
She's having an affair with my husband.
Her name is Samantha, you can blame DH for that one. The Sat Nav has at least 60 characters to choose but he likes the way "Samantha says's"...Have a nice day!.
He could have picked Ursula at least she sounded over 60 or even young Jason but...oh no...it had to be Samantha..and THAT voice.
She kind of reminds me of a 1300 late call me number, not that I have ever called them or anything...
Thing is, he talks to her and calls her by name like she is a "real person"...
Take just yesterday...
We reach the shops and Samantha pipes up and says" You have reached your destination!, have a nice day"..
To which DH replies...You have a great day as well Sam...
I'll give her great day....grrrrrrrrrrrr..
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

9 comments:
Bwahahahahaha!!!
You should show that little vixen who's boss around there!
Or...even better...set the voice to be some 80 year old man - that might teach hubby a lesson too :)
Hee!
I have a friend in Virginia USA who uses the "Aussie" accented voice on her GPS & it's nicknamed "Mony".
Sam sounds like a hussy.
I'm not sure you have the same commercials we do, but there's one where the guy was getting directions from a nav system and just as he's calling his wife, the voice says, 'the hotel is to the right'....needless to say, the end of the commercials is him buying the wife flowers..
LOL post!
Ha ha! I named my own. His name is Niko. Actually, it extends beyond the navigation system. My whole car is Niko. In my mind he is a tall, dark, Greek man who is intelligent, rarely gets lost and can take me safely out of any situation. Ahhh, for the love of Niko.
I'm sure Sam is completely platonic in her love for your husband ;)
I've got to stick up for Sams everywhere, afterall.
Oh that's classic!
If only you could hack the system and make it Mr Stud (as the only choice).
I love my GPS system so much I don't even mind that she talks to Hubby in a sultry voice. She doesn't ever let it show in her voice, but I know she gets upset with him because he sometimes doesn't do as she says! Then she says calmly (but I'm sure inwardly fuming!), "Make a legal U-turn."
lol... but she can't do the other things that you can!Hugs to you, have a great weekend.Luv Lesley
Post a Comment