Me...Leo, Queen of the Jungle Hear me Roar,Daughter,Wife,Mother,best friend,co- worker,secondary infertility survivor and realist...
Plodding along and dealing with life one brick at a time because "Nothing is for Nothing" !
This Blog is about My life and what I have to contend with on a daily basis. It's about what makes me tick and what send's me searching for the " Stop The World Button ", I need to get off !.
If by chance anyone is out there in cyber world and they have found it. I would love you to put a " Buy It Now " price on it and Consider it sold.
I admit I can be rude and crass, so if you dont like either of these thing's, it's time for you to refresh and move it on.
For those of you that have a wicked side, love scarcasm and cheap second hand thriller novels. Then buckle in tight and enjoy the ride. It's time for the next page !.
The information on this blog is always in transition. What I say today might not be valid tomorrow, next week, next year or at all. All photographs and images remain the property of this website. Anyone that reads this blog may not hold me libel for what I say, do, write, read or display. The content of this blog is the opinion of the blogger and not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, individual, animal, anyone or anything. All views expressed are the bloggers personal views. I will not be held responsible for commenters, nor the laws in which they might break in my country or theirs through comments, contents, images, pictures, photograpghs, implication and intent. I am not bound to defamatory statements, bound to governments, religious, or other laws from readers country or origin. This website does not offer legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, astronomical, or technological advice. Copyright SIS2008.
You are KILLING me girl! I have on sweats, fuzzy socks, and a heater blowing full force on my feet and I am still cold. I still wish someone would tell me why I am living here.
I LOVE Fragipani's (think the spellings off), this week has been so hot, it's weird how it's Autumn but so hot.. Glad you had a great weekend. Hugs, Lesley
12 comments:
wow...I bet there's no way to convince you to move here...no beaches, and it's cold cold cold
looks beautiful and welcome back.
Beautiful pictures! Made me feel like I was right there. I wish I was! A couple of months and our beaches will look sort of like that!
I missed you! So glad you're back - and that you had such a great time!
The pictures are beautiful, I'm longing for summer at this point...
TZ....Those house prices are enought to convince me to move over there alone.... LOL....I can always make snow men instead of sandcastles....LOL
Hey, no fair posting beach pictures. It's still winter over here. Sounds like you had a great time. Nice photos.
LOL >Daddy Forever...I really do have to stop posting these kinda pictures dont I ?....Ha Ha...
You guy's will have to post some snow ones...
Great pictures. Makes us long for beaches. Spring will be here soon.
You are KILLING me girl! I have on sweats, fuzzy socks, and a heater blowing full force on my feet and I am still cold. I still wish someone would tell me why I am living here.
I LOVE Fragipani's (think the spellings off), this week has been so hot, it's weird how it's Autumn but so hot..
Glad you had a great weekend.
Hugs, Lesley
Scott...I think I sound like an Okka Aussie...although when we were in the USA, people often stopped and asked me if we were English !...
I do tend to use the words...
Hey.
Mate.
Ya reckon.
G'day.
What ya doing...
On ya, a lot..do they sound Aussie..
Beautiful! Makes me look forward to our warm weather.
I cannot tell you how green with envy I am at the great times you are having at the beach. Winter here is so long... and summer is so short.
Post a Comment