Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sunny Days...

 

 

 

 


Lots of Sunny fun days for our family....
Nothing like catching some Sun, Surf and Sand.....
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

tz said...

ooooh, I'm so envious
it's 50 degree (farenhiet) here and I'm happy, but not as happy as your kiddos look

Ali said...

What?!? Those pictures were taken this week?

Ooh, I am sooo jealous - not that I would be caught dead in a bathing suit at the moment anyways, but still - awwwww!

Winter needs to go away here - snowfall warnings my a$$.

Anonymous said...

It's been cooling off a bit so I guess we should enjoy the sun while it lasts hey.... Great pics of your adorable kiddo's
Take care,
Have a good one!
Hugs ,Lesley

Sitting In Silence said...

Scott...I only have 3 kids...

12, 9 and 2...LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this reminder of summer -- 26 degrees F here right now, with lots of snow on the ground.

So, is March/April your Fall?

OHN said...

I am totally hating you right now. (Well, not really but I AM very jealous.)
We are at about 12 degrees today and we have a foot of snow on our deck. For a beach whore like me, this is torture.

Lora said...

I need to come visit bc it looks GORGEOUS there! Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous.

Okay, now that we know each other so well, I have to ask: Has anyone ever told you you look...hm...naked in that photo with your husband? I'm just sayin'... (Tell me you're wearing a strapless dress.)