Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ET "GO" Home !

 


So Dax brings home the class Mascott.

Buggy Eye ET....

The idea is that ET spends a whole week living with your family.
You have to take photos of what a week is like in your life and then add a little ditty in a journal that the whole class/school and any one else interested can read.

Thing is..I am a little unhappy with ET.

Jealous..yes well maybe but.....

Last year alone that buggy eyed creature had more of a life then me.

He has been to Italy, The Great Barrier reef,at least 7 5 Star motels and (Gasp in pure horror) Disney land.

Oh yes...ET has even been on the Dumbo ride....

He came with more designer outfits then a fashion shoot and from what I can see has eaten at more fancy eat outs then Jamie Oliver....not to mention a photo with him as well......

He has flown, been on a cruise, sat in a fancy office, looked out a scope at the Q 1, visted every theme park in Australia ,(Not Au),(just for you J)....and sat on the edge of a bungy jump....

So..............

The convo went like this...

Dax...Mum where are we going to take ET?.

Me...How about we take ET to Mc Donalds?, I am sure he would enjoy a happy meal...

Dax...No Mum, it has to be somewhere really special...

Me..How about I take him to work and he can be a nurse for the day.

Dax...What will he do there mum?...

Me...Well I will give him a very important job Dax he can deliver Bed pans...and I promise to take a photo of him in one. Wont that be special ?

Dax...Mum, what's a bed pan is it like a car?

ET Doll- $20
BED Pan $8
Look on the teachers face when she sees the photo.....

Priceless...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ali said...

Damn! I'm jealous of ET too!

And as for the rest...Bwahahahahahaha! Yes! Do it! Put ET in a bedpan, send the pics to school, and wait to hear the teacher's reaction!

I would die laughing. I am right now.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am jealous of ET too. That mascot can travel!

I can't wait to see that photo!

Anonymous said...

lmao... yep i gotta agree the bed pan thing HAS to be done!
I am in love with E.T. I had an E.T when I was little and (yep, showing my age here) our family's first and ever movie together at the cinemas was E.T I was a fan forever after..
A.j did the take home teddy for a week thing and the most exciting place we took him was shopping and McDonalds. It was interesting to read about how far that bear had travelled.
Hugs and have a good one!
Luv Lesley

OHN said...

I hope ET has had all his shots!

Not only would I do the bedpan shot, I would have him all around the house, watching TV with the remote in one hand/paw? and a beer in the other.....another putting in a load of wash, one scrubbing the toilet....now wonder my kids are all screwed up with a mom like me :)

Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO...Oh I love it Ohn...those ideas would be a classic...

Bugsy said...

lol yes a bedpan. Make sure you put a little water in it first though so that she thinks the worst lol I am totally evil.

Kind of makes it hard though as the kids all think they have to top the last outing ET had. Put a bow on ET and get his picture taken with the puppies - like they ALL went to the beauty parlour. lol

Colleen O said...

Send him over here! My toilets need scrubbing! Too Funny.

Dodi said...

Sort of beats the hell out of "Flat Stanleyz", eh? We took our daughter's class mascot to Gunther Toody's (a theme restaurant), but of course Froggy had never been TO ITALY so he was just fine with the local milkshake.