I had the weigh in at Weight watchers today...
All up in 3 weeks I have lost....
Drum roll please.....6 Kilos....
How clever am I ?
I was trying to find a spunky little ole picture on goggle to help me celebrate...
I was thinking....a fancy number 6 or 6 kilos of chocolate or even 64 wine glasses, but ALAS...oh no......
The only images were either 6 kilos of weed or heroin...so a Big thank you to goggle, for making me sure I add the number 6 to my net nanny alert system...there goes the childrens maths.......
Quote of the week at WW went to a dear soul up the back....
The leader asked the group secrets for motivation and excercise...
A voice pipes up the back....
"My motivation is the hunks in their 20's running along the beach without their shirts on....they sure have some great BUNS" !!!
Oh yes....I kid you not...she even walked out of the meeting with her walking frame ......
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

8 comments:
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS on your weightloss and lol to the lil old lady who has a great motivation for losing weight.
Take care and have a good one..
Hugs, Lesley
Woohoo! Nice job on the weight loss!
You'll have to tell me your secrets when I need to shed the baby weight :)
And that old lady sounds like someone I'd like to hang out with...
Yay you. Congrats.
Had to laugh about the little old lady. I'm sure it keeps her spry.
congratulations! in pounds that would be 13.2 lbs...you should tell people your weight in kilo and your loss in pounds...hahaha
That is a great idea TZ...Thanks...
Congratulations! I'm glad tz clarified the weight conversion for me. Over 13 lbs. is impressive! Keep up the good work.
Sandra
Good on ya babe!
You are such a spunk anyway...imagine how HOT you are now?!
Wow! you are doing so well. I have been thinking about joining WW myself. I was all set to join a couple of weeks ago and then my mother in law got sick and I needed to take her to an appointment the same time as the meeting. i am so jealous! Good on you love for being proactive and doing so well at it.
(as if you weren't gorgeous enough as you were!)
look out QLD.
Post a Comment