Monday, February 18, 2008

Look out Beckham...Here comes Stumpy !

 



Guess who is allowed to play soccer this year?
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, a lil Beckham in the making!
What a cutie...
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

What a darling picture!

Colleen O said...

He's WAY cuter than DB, AND has better taste in women!

Ali said...

His shorts come down to his ankles!!!! Awww!
And I agree, much much cuter than Beckham!

tz said...

lovely! just want to pinch his cheeks!
and yes, way cuter the beckham

tz said...

wow, scott's in on the action and he lives in WY...

Here's another house for sale in our neck of the woods, it's the most expensive in the neighborhood and still affordable..and did i mention they need nurses here, big time...
http://www.recolorado.com/Search/propertyDetail.asp?mls_number=609911#

each kid could have his/her own bedroom....

avg nurse salary is 53-70,000 k a year depending on your shift and how much you work....fyi, not sure how it fairs out your way.

are we relentless?

Aimee said...

We'd love to have you here. Are you actually looking to move or are you being pressured by my local moms?

Very cute picture by the way. He is so adorable.

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ...You so rock...Sounds like about the same wage for me....for just normal ward work depending on hours.

I am so going to look at the houses....do you have properties that are available for rent as well?

tz said...

lots of houses for rent our way...not sure how to look those up though...i guess through the paper....i'll try and figure it out and link you

Bugsy said...

He is sooo handsome and growing up way too fast. I bet he will be as good as his brother (and I would take them both over dumbass beckham any day!) lol

I can't wait to see video of his first soccer match.

omg I so want to pinch those cheeks!