What is it with the neighbours from hell next door?.
Take their weekend activity for instance.
Now feel free to comment and tell me I am the one that has lost the plot, and need at least 6 months of therapy...should you not see my point !
It's approx 7am in the morning. The street, bar the NFH are up. They have backed up their 4 wheel drive and tied a chain around the tow bar at the back and their large garden bed.
With a squeal of tyres, sounding more like a V8 race car, out comes the whole cement garden bed and promptly lays...smack bang in the middle of the road.
Now I am not talking about a small block of cement, I am talking about enough cement to seal up the whole floor of a local club house.....
So out I go, acting like the concerned neighbour I am but really hoping that they had run over their dog over as well...yes yes nasty but that bloody dog is another story...
I stand there and in my finest...you really give me the total shits voice, asks them..."What happened?"
To which the NFH replies..."Argh Morning Love, thought we would do some house keeping, cough cough splatter laugh laugh laugh...Sure beats taking the weeds out by hand hey love?...want me to help ya with ya's...?"
For the sake of Martha boys who read over her shoulder, I will not post what the next line out of my mouth was....LOL...
Is it me or what ?
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

10 comments:
(ohhh I got to comment first)
No It isn't you - it is your neighbours - they are totally feral. I am very surprised they are comfortable living in a house - surely they would feel better in a trailer park somewhere. (nothing against most people who live in trailer parts though).
Well, it's been proven then - rednecks inhabit every corner of the earth.
You should email me the next line out of your mouth...I'd like a good laugh :)
LOL< Bugs....I think that's where they came from...I am sure they won the lotto to buy the house !
Ali..Yes I have to e-mail you. I have a little something for Bean from Downunder !....will get onto that !
Oh and for what its worth...I love the name rednecks...going to use that all the time now LMAO..
It's them. They're wacko. You should write about them on rottenneighbor.com
I'm telling you...you gotta move to our neighborhood!
ok we have a redneck or two but then you'd have the rest of us over for coffee and butterbraids and we can all gossip about it together...oh wait if you're hostessing would that be marmite and tea? LOL (at least I thought that was amusing)
LOL TZ...yep.... Tea with milk and lamingtons topped off with good ole vegemite rolls....ha ha ha...
How lucky are you..not!
The definatly sound like the NFH and I do recall a post previously about their dog and backyard antics. Maybe you should write a book about it. It would be a great comedy.
Hope they give you a peaceful weekend.
Hugs, Lesley
It's not you. They deserved whatever you gave them....however, it did make for nice blog fodder.
All I'm sayin is that if you lived in the house behind me this kind of thing would NEVER happen. You would have the very best neighbor at your beck and call. (Plus? Jenny, the neighbor on the other side of me? Bakes bread, and it's totally yummy. All that is missing is your fun Aussie accent and our neighborhood would be complete.) Move here now and you'll get one year with two summers. How can you top that?
Post a Comment