Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Merlot I miss You .....

Oh Boy I am so excited....I just got tagged...Thanks "J".

Hope I can pull this off...you see the thing is I am doing Weight Watchers and this means that 100ml of my darling Merlot is 1 point...because I am so greedy and because I find the need to squeeze my rear end into a pair of the lastest fluro string bikinis...I have given up the wine,(RIP)...so I can use my points on Food......

Oh will someone please pass me a tissue...(Scott stop playing the violin..)

Lack of Merlot leads to lack of tagging ability to get it right...so bare with me...least this is the excuse I am sticking too.

The rules for this meme are:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) List the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.

Here goes...

1. Spell check in blogger land is my hero,I am sure he has left Blog land and is sitting under some gum tree swigging on my Merlot.
Why you ask?....well because the bloody spell check has been down for the week.

2. I jump in pools when people are looking the other way and I refuse to get out until they all turn around and someone passes me a towel while still in the same direction.

3. I once rang the Real Estate and enquired about selling my house, only thing was I gave them the neighbours from hell address next door in the hope that they would be made an offer too good to refuse.

The still live next door.

4. DD told me that DH spends many hours on line trying to find my blog LMAO LMAO.

5. I got to take a drive in a 150K Black BMW, I was so excited I even left my sunnies off so people would see me.

No one as much battered an eye lid.

6. Did I say I really miss my Merlot and that I lost 3.6 kilos today at my weigh in.

String bikini here I commmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...

By the power vested in me I pick for tagging....drum roll please....

1. TZ over at "Zimmerhouse", because it's a Nurse thing.
2. Dodi at "It's a Dodi's World", because she is THE funniest
3. Martha from "Ride along with the Chang gang",Because she updates reg.
4. Colleen at "KC and the Sunshine Girls",because she is a fellow soccer mum.
5. Amiee from"Doubting Thomas",because she needs to post more.

And 6. Scott from,"Forging Iron Man",becuase he hates Memes and he will tell me how to link the blogs the right way !least I hope he will.

All blog links can be found on the right !...till I work out how to fix it !

*Blogger excepts no responsibility for spelling.

Cheers Big Ears !

7 comments:

Jenny from Chicago said...

WHY would you choose food over wine? There is something definately quirky about you.

Anonymous said...

COngrats on your weight loss. Just think that the Merlot is gone for now... Not forever.
Thanks for the answers on my blog, I enjoyed reading it.
Hugs and have a good one.
Lesley

Sitting In Silence said...

J...I know I know...I keep asking myself that question over and over again in my NIGHTMARES....every night....

LMAO.

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks heaps Scott...have been trying this for hours...

Grrrrrrrrrrr- hopeless I tell ya....

So what have I learned about tagging....?

I have no idea how to tag !!!LOL

tz said...

you did a great job tagging...ok..so i'll get on it, it's much funner then, say a paper on diverticulitis

and i am so upset about the whole spell check thing myself!

Sitting In Silence said...

TZ...A paper on Diverticulitis !...I'll stick to learning to tag..

Good luck....

xoxo

Ken said...

You cracked me up -- tried to sell the neighbors house. Too bad it didn't work.