What is it with late night "call back" radio?
I mean seriously....
Take the episode just last night at half 11 while driving home from work....
The convo went something like this..
Radio Gal...Yes hello we have Gary on the line. Gary what do you think about schools banning Valentine gifts?
Gary..Well I just rang in cause I am am off to bed.
Radio Gal..That's great Gary but...
Gary...Actually I like to be called Phil.
Radio Gal...What...right...Phil...Ummmm can you tell me what you think about schools banning valentine gifts ?.
Phil/Gary...Well I reckon I would buy a red rose...
Radio Gal...What?, when you were younger ?
Phil/Gary..No if I wanted to give a gift...
Radio Gal...Well that's a lovely gift Phil, but do you think it should be banned...
Phil/Gary...What Banned?
Radio Gal...(Taking a huge swig of coffee), Valentines Gary....
Phil/Gary... It's Phil...
Radio Gal...(wishing she had not picked up the phone)..audience now hearing banging sounds, (which I am guessing is her head againist the table).
Radio Gal...Phil...If I were to give you a Valentines gift what would you ask for?
Phil/Gary..Well I'd want a rose..but ya are banning them arnt ya?
And here I was thinking I had a long night at work !
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

5 comments:
Ha! Sometimes I listen to the radio in the wee hours when I'm up with Cooper & I think "Why aren't you MORONS in bed??" It's not shift workers, just little old biddy's & the likes. Do you ever listen to Stuart Boking?
lol, yep always the weird ones at that hour. Good for a laugh or a cringe I guess.
Hope your week is a good one.
Hugs, Lesley
Mony..No..is he any good ?...
What channel cane I find him on ?
can even...
This makes me remember why I don't like to listen to talk radio, especially the late night variety. So often the people who call in are the "where did this guy come from and what has he been drinking" types.
Post a Comment