Monday, March 17, 2008

Sam Has Left The Building...

 

Well...at least for this week anyway.....

Poor Darling has a factory fault.....

Shipment of new stock might be delayed.

Rotten shame that......

Absoulute rotten shame.....LMAO !
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume this means an unexpected "vacation" from work! They are sometimes even better than the planned ones. Like suddenly found money! :)

Sitting In Silence said...

Scott...LOL...I'll take Barry...

Ken said...

Hey, did you reroute that shipment? Sounds kindy of fishy. Have fun!

tz said...

so in mafia terms...is sam 'swimming with the fishes'

haha

Anonymous said...

well in that case..enjoy!

Sitting In Silence said...

Scott...Your right !

I am a nurse. I did my original training many moons ago.
Then I went into palliative care where I have stayed for the last 16
years.

In 07 I decided I wanted to further my nursing into a specialist field...the nursing course I am doing now will allow me to go into Midwifery. It's an 18 months course.

Midwifery has been my life long dream....since I was 4.

I finish in Aug this year and hope to secure a postition close by. I will probably then work both fields as I am not sure after 16 years that palliative will be easy to let go.

Sitting In Silence said...

Scott...Sure is!....Have you studied Eric Erickson yet?...his wife wrote a book who linked the two in such an amazing way....it left me gobbed smacked...

Sitting In Silence said...

Gobbed smacked......

Lost for words...wordless cant talk...