Monday, June 30, 2008

Update..

Hi Everyone.....

Just a super quick post. I have just spent 3 days in hospital with a hemiplegic migrain. It all happened very quick...sometimes being a nurse is a bad thing......but I did make my way to the nearest ER room....in the nick of time....

I cant really write a long post as I am still having vision disturbances and muscle weakness...

This is taking me ages to write and I think I may have some mistakes...(Nothing New)..

Anyway.......


I miss you all and cant wait to catch up properly when I can....

See you all round like a donut...

Love me x

17 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Not nice! Hope you are on the mend now - I have missed you!

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh girl!! I'm sorry you were feeling so yucky....it sounds absolutely horrible!

Get better soon and get back to us...we miss you! (no pressure)

Dodi said...

Hugs and prayers being sent your way for a speedy recovery. I'd come over and cook you dinner - - if you weren't 8000 miles away!

Feel better, and take it easy.

OHN said...

Migraines suck by themselves without even having the other symptoms...very scary. Glad you are on the mend!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Danielle. I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill. I've never heard of a hemiplegic migrain, but I'm going to google it. Hope you get back to feeling better quickly. I like your normal perky self!

Ali said...

Look at that - I'm gone for a measly 5 weeks and you go and put yourself in the hospital! LOL :)

Now, on a more serious note...good Lord! I'm glad you got yourself there in time - I know migraines (though not that severe) and I can only imagine the hell you're going through.

Love, hugs, and healthy doodleys being sent your way.

xoxo

tz said...

wow! I'm so sorry! I'm w/ dodi, i'd make you dinner too..when are you moving to our neighborhood again?

now i feel bad i was came to your blog to give you a hard time about being missing and then to find out that you've been ill

get better soon!

kenady said...

thanks for taking the time to update us! I hope you are back to normal sooner than later! Much love to you!

Ken said...

Oh no! I hope you get better soon. Must be real serious if you have to spend 3 days in the hospital.

Bugsy said...

oh hun i have been away and cut off from the real world a bit. That sounds horrible. I do hope you are on the mend now.

krista said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Migraines are awful. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what that is, but it sounds horrible! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Dodi said...

came to check in and see how you are doing. We're all worried, and you know there are lots of love and hugs being sent your way!!

Colleen O said...

All of us non-nurse types are heading off to google "hemiplegic" - was that it? It can't be good if as you said, you got to the hospital just in the knick of time!

I hope the fact that you were up for blogging means that you are recovering nicely! Take care.

tz said...

hey there, came back to see how you're doing!

let us know soon!

Sitting In Silence said...

Thank you all so much for taking the time to think of me and leave a post....

I so appreciate it...it was so nice to read all your comments....

I really do have the best blogging network in the world...