Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Barney, China, 3rd Birthdays and a Wanker of a parking Attendant...



>Falls in with a tired look on her face...

First off I am so sorry for my lack of posting and comments. I am back on my last 2 weeks clinical rotation.

I finally finish on the 25Th of July...yep you read it first here...

Can you tell I am a little excited ?...huh can you ?, can you? LOL.....

Anyway I have tired as best as I could to catch up on my reading...only 3 big issues...I cant remember my password to T's blog, I cant find Scott's anywhere and I forgot to add Erin's new one before the old one was deleted...so a huge SORRY to all you guys, and I promise to try and sort it all out when I get a few extra minutes...

Plus...It's all Ali's fault really.... because she has been writing all fun stuff about handcuffs and faking orgasms and..... well...I just get carried away !PMSL...

Love ya Ali xoxox

Oh...It's Stumpy's 3rd Birthday in 2 weeks and I am planning him a huge Barney Party.
Of course this all sounds fun, but Barney is not that well heard of over here and not a sole in Oz stocks Barney party gear....licence issues they tell me !

All I can say is THANK GAWD, some poor sole is China is selling Barney party gear by the box full via e-bay.....Arghhhh Life's good...have I said how much I love e-bay lately ?...LOL

Anyway I am off to practice what I am going to say to the parking wanker attendant...he is driving me to drink....that story next...

xoxox

12 comments:

Ali said...

Ah, that gorgeous Stumpy - love the pic!

Congrats on nearly being finished your clinical rotation - woohoo!

And sorry about all the sex related blog posts, but I was without it for 6 weeks you know, so it's been on my mind, lol!!!

I can't wait to hear what you say to the attendant, I'm sure it will be stellar :)

Love you too.

Ken said...

What a cute kid. For some reason, parents in the states hate Barney. I think they don't like his voice or something.

Teresa said...

Congrats on finishing you clinical rotation!! You seem a little excited...maybe... :)

Your stumpy is super cute and I can totally tell he looks like his Mommy!

I personally like Barney but yes, he's somehow gotten a bad wrap over here in the US. But, I like the Wiggles too and for whatever reasons they are frowned upon here too...maybe b/c they are men jumping around in tight pants around children...hmmm....LOL!!

tz said...

adorable...
and oh my gosh you're almost done...love to hear that ... it is possible! (I have one year)

scott went to a new password protected site (kind of like teresa and in the same week no less)

if you'd like you can email him...if you need his email, let me know
traceyzimmer (at) hotmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

OMgosh, that child is adorable. Simply adorable. Happy Birthday, Stumpy! Glad to know things are going well with the rotation. Don't worry about not posting; as long as you check in now and then (with your blog, not mine, silly) I'll be here :)

Martha said...

Barney? Oh boy, have we got Barney over here.

*well, maybe not as much now that there is so much more competition out there...but we went through an intense crazy barney phase.

He's such a cutie pie!

kenady said...

Hey Danielle-
The new address is http://erj1229.blogspot.com/. Hope that helps:) So glad you'll be done on July 25th! I'm sure it will be a huge relief.

Love to you! e

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Stumpy! An adorable little boy.

Glad to have you back among the blogging.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy! Sorry, I missed so much.
That was one serious migraine! I'm so glad your migraine is gone and I do hope that you don't get another.
Wow, nearly finished already..lol... I'm excited for you. Good luck with the parking attendant, you may need it..lol.
I love that pic of Stumpy, he is growing so fast. Looking forward to some special birthday pics.
Luv Lesley

Rock Chef said...

Good to see that Wanker is international language! I have only heard it used by the British until now!

Welcome back!

Dodi said...

OK, do you guys get Saturday Night Live down there? (It's a TV show.) Once they had Mike Tyson on and he was suppose to be fighting Godzilla - but Godzilla was sick... so they sent in Barney. He kicked the crap out of Barney!

It's not Barney that I hate so much as the children who cannot act that are on that show with him. Annoying? Yes.

Happy Birthday Stumpy!!! What a cutie - how do you not just squeeze him all day long?

Bugsy said...

What a spunk your little man is! Alex loves barney too - but of course you are right and there is hardly any barney here - i really wanted to get him a barney doll - might have to go check ebay!