Could somebody please pass me an asprin...I have a headache..
As you all know it was Stumps 3rd birthday yesterday and well as he is a wee bit spolit we got him a kid's trampoline...
I used the word kid, because quite frankly the thing is not that big, it is low to the ground, has safety mats that run the length of here to China, and even a net attached that make's Ole Stump look like a budgie in a cage while on it!
Weight limit 40 kilos...
So the trampoline is up and the neighbours still have their view..no problem...
WRONG...
I read the trampoline instructions...
There is something off putting about the heading....
WARNING WARNING WARNING.....
I shall continue, in point form as listed....
JUMPERS...Now Ummmm I may be over reacting to this one...but I kind of think that may be a bit of a bad choice of words...
* Do not drink alcohol or jump while on drugs...( yes kid's no vodka laced chocolate crackles)
*No more then one at a time or increase the risk of injury such as broken head.( Broken head ?)
*Keep eyes on mat while jumping...( yes...no point in watching the edge now...)
*Keep objects that interfere with Jumper away from trampoline.( That means no knives and the use of your cell phone is out !)
*Do not jump on trampoline if jumping mat not fitted. ( That's right, jumping on a round metal frame is out !)
*Always have supervisor watching you...
And lucky last...Prevent all unsupervied and unauthorised use of trampoline...(WT)
I am sure I only brought a trampoline, but somewhere along the line I am thinking of secuirty aboard a NASA rocket..
Anyone else have any funny's ?
....
23 comments:
I think our foam mattress topper came with a warning about the urethane foam being very flammable. Meaing I could burn to death in my sleep if I slept near a heat source.
hahaha
I can't think of a funny right now but there's usually something to laugh at with those directions...and I always think...do people really think we're this stupid...OR I bet they got sued for this one and added it to the list.
Bwahahahahahaha!
That sounds like quite the little trampoline - are you sure it hasn't been laced with cocaine, and designed to have shanks pop out at the first jump? LOL
Holy - companies sure want to cover their asses these days in case something happens hey?
Now get outside and make sure that little patootie hasn't poured himself a cocktail before going for a bounce :)
you'll have to tell me how the trampoline goes.. ive been thinking about buying one for my little one, but im alittle scared of them...
I know it all sounds a bit daft, but we know loads of people who have trampolines with no safety nets or mats, allow 3-4 kids on there at a time and then wonder why they spend half of the summer at Accident and Emergency!
classic.
Who knew you could be entertained by just reading the box of the trampoline?! Have fun (but do your kegels first, haha!!)
DF..LMAO......No sleeping near open fires !
TZ...I was wondering that as well...I bet they do get sued alot !
Scott...yes they sure can be entertaining....I sent you an e-mail yesterday !
Ali...PMSL....yes I sure dont want paootie mixing himself a cocktail LMAO...
Slyde...Well it sure seems pretty safe and they cant fall off or anything because of the mat. I will take some photo's for you and post them here...
CRC...I have always been paranoid about falls off tramps and broken bones..This tramp has a zip up cage around it so Stump cant get on or in unless I am there with him...
Phew....LOL..
RM...It sure is, I am going to read all intructions now, it was better then a late night comedy...
HPKT....LMAO....good idea !
LOVE the new look!!!!!! I'm all green with envy now.
Your Blog looks great!
lol at the warnings... Atleast they were in English! Well, sort of hey......
Hope your weekend is special..
Take care,
Luv Lesley
Dodi...LOL...it took me just about all day to sort...and I swear at one stage I lost my blog...Talk about hit the panic stations...now only if I can work out how to make my text bigger...Hrmmmmm
Les..
Thank you, I hope you have a great weekend as well xoxo
P.S. Two things....First, I'm happy to say that in regard to your Header, I would call no one, because I try to live every day like it's my last. It pays off; the last thing I said to my husband's dad the night before he died of a massive heart attack was, "I love you," even though I don't feel that comfortable saying it sometimes.
2nd, I'm tagging you on Sunday for the "7-Things" meme. Play along if you like :)
That's too funny!
I love the new look of your blog!!
HPKT...I'm glad you live your life like that...so do I.
I got the line from a man called Richard Carlton, he wrote a book called Dont sweat the small stuff in life...
Oh and I love tagging.....I cannie wait....
x
Teresa...Thank you...I did it myself...hope I dont get done for copyright LOL...now that wont be funny !..
I just love the picture and I want to get this blog made into a blog book...I thought the chair and heading would make a good front cover...just something to keep for ever...
Post a Comment