Me...Leo, Queen of the Jungle Hear me Roar,Daughter,Wife,Mother,best friend,co- worker,secondary infertility survivor and realist...
Plodding along and dealing with life one brick at a time because "Nothing is for Nothing" !
This Blog is about My life and what I have to contend with on a daily basis. It's about what makes me tick and what send's me searching for the " Stop The World Button ", I need to get off !.
If by chance anyone is out there in cyber world and they have found it. I would love you to put a " Buy It Now " price on it and Consider it sold.
I admit I can be rude and crass, so if you dont like either of these thing's, it's time for you to refresh and move it on.
For those of you that have a wicked side, love scarcasm and cheap second hand thriller novels. Then buckle in tight and enjoy the ride. It's time for the next page !.
The information on this blog is always in transition. What I say today might not be valid tomorrow, next week, next year or at all. All photographs and images remain the property of this website. Anyone that reads this blog may not hold me libel for what I say, do, write, read or display. The content of this blog is the opinion of the blogger and not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organisation, company, individual, animal, anyone or anything. All views expressed are the bloggers personal views. I will not be held responsible for commenters, nor the laws in which they might break in my country or theirs through comments, contents, images, pictures, photograpghs, implication and intent. I am not bound to defamatory statements, bound to governments, religious, or other laws from readers country or origin. This website does not offer legal, medical, psychiatric, veterinary, astronomical, or technological advice. Copyright SIS2008.
Awe, what a cutie pie! It looks like he did allright on his birthday...check out that loot!! LOL! I like to take pictures of my kids and all their presents on their birthdays too.
I love to look back on birthday photo's..and their gifts..Poor old stumpy wanted to open them before I could take a photo...that's a whole another story but lol...bless him...
Ellery is fantastic - just posted a bunch of pics of her :) And holy crapoly! I just noticed the monstrous pile of stuff in front of Stumpy! Nice pull!
16 comments:
Happy birthday to your son. I see he got lots and lots of presents. Lucky boy.
Happy Birthday! He looks like a great kid - but being a Leo, he would be wouldn't he?
I bet he loved the Barney balloon. None of our kids liked Barney for some reason.
Awe, what a cutie pie! It looks like he did allright on his birthday...check out that loot!! LOL! I like to take pictures of my kids and all their presents on their birthdays too.
Happy 3rd birthday little man. Hope you had a wonderful day and are now snoozing amongst all your bounty. Barney balloon looks so cool.
Aww, Happy Birthday Stumpy!
And I love, love, love that first pic - just gorgeous :)
DF...Thank you...he sure did score !
CRC...
Argh Leo's...we sure rule dont we !LOL..
Teresa
I love to look back on birthday photo's..and their gifts..Poor old stumpy wanted to open them before I could take a photo...that's a whole another story but lol...bless him...
xoxo
Bugsy...LOL >bounty...
I had to ship Barney up from Melbourne...only $8.50....bargin hey !
Thanks Ali...How funny is this...I thought you might like to see that photo when I posted it...
How is Miss E ?
xoxo
Ellery is fantastic - just posted a bunch of pics of her :)
And holy crapoly! I just noticed the monstrous pile of stuff in front of Stumpy! Nice pull!
LOL Ali...I know his a wee bit spolit ! but only just a little...
Oh and I just popped on by to see the darling miss E...what an absolute doll...
xoxox
Happiest birthday! Three is a wonderful age to be! Do it up right.
D, did you cry?
He was a adorable from the moment he was born...
Happy Birthday Stumpy..
Love and kisses from me..
Lesley
Dodi...only for 4 days....does that count lol...
Thanks Les...hope you are feeling ok...
x
Post a Comment