I'm finished...as of today I officially have no more assignments, essays, clinical reports, supervisors reports or rotation hours to clock up !
It's all done....done I tell ya...
Oh I so can't believe it !
What ever will I do with myself.....
Look out World...here I come !
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

12 comments:
Woohoo! Congratulations girl!
Now, what kinds of crazy shenanigans do you plan on getting yourself into?
Make 'em good and post 'em up!
LMAO....Too right Allie...I'd better think of something real quick...LMAO..
She's BAAAAACK!!! We have missed you!! Congrats on all of your accomplishments!
BTW...yes, I did switch it to public again...it was just to frusterating to log in everytime. I am hoping to have "lost" the ones I needed to by changing blog address...we'll see. Ha! So, yes put me on your list girly!
Glad you're back!
wooohooo...that's fantastic
do you have to take state/national whatever..boards/licensing testing?
here afte school's all over we then take a state test so that we can practice nursing.
Hooray!!! Now go out and make your mark on the world! (I know it will be a big one!) Congratulations!! :)
Teresa...Thank you....I was so happy to have found my way back to your blog....
I will update my list...I have missed you guys heaps
xoxox
TZ...No state test, although we have to show our current status including passed competence and register with our state.
It costs around $120 a year and extra for more states.
A bit on the rich side considering the huge pay nurses make...Not !
xoxox
HPKT...Thank you so much..I love your new page on your blog...very clever...did you design it yourself ?
xox
Yay, congratulations!
As Mel Gibson said:
FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Danielle! You should be so proud of your accomplishment.
CRC...Thank you so much...I love those Mel words....it sure sums it all up...
x
Sandra...Thank you so much...It is such a sence of relief....
xoxo
Post a Comment