She's back...and in one piece..
Flossy has just spent 7 day's in the snow...(school camp)
She built Snow people and had a snow ball fight and she even managed to stay upright on the ski's..
Amazing memories for children that have never seen the snow...what with living in a hot tropical climate and all...
I remember my school camps...overnight in some half shack cabin where the door never locked and the toliet was a 2 KM walk in the dark...
Times sure have changed....
So I asked her what the best part was?..."The science centre in the dark Mum, they showed us dead rat's dug up from 100 years ago...I even took a photo to show you !"...(yes...so my daughter..no pictures of beautiful pond's or flowers..oh no sir-ree...no wonder she is mind set on a career with the police force in forensics...hey ? !.
What was the worst part ?.." Well Dillan asked me out on the 3rd day, but seriously after he vomited in his snow helment..he was really pushing it ! (PMSL)...yes...you are so your mothers daughter !
22 comments:
Poor Dillan.
I wonder what stories he is telling his parents!
She is so pretty!
Thanks Mony....Yes one can only wonder....LMAO
Gotta stear clear of those puker boys...they can't be trusted ;)
Ohn...LMAO...true !
Too funny! She is beautiful!! Snow camp sounds fun. I forget our seasons are opposite right...so you're having winter now and we're having summer...right?
She is gorgeous! Sleep away camp? I remember sleep away camp... it was soooo much fun:)
Flossy seems to have her head on straight, though... 100 year old dead rats over pukey boy! Good girl!
Beautiful Flossy! And sounds like she's quite the little brain as well - already knows she wants a career in forensics AND realizes that the kid tossing his cookies INTO his helmet (rather than on the ground - ugh, boys!) may not be the best choice for boyfriend material.
Well done smart girl!
it's so horribly hot now I forgot snow even existed...
she is very beautiful...and that's too funny, taking a picture of a 100 year old dead rat and no pics of the pretty ponds or landscape...
like the new look to you blog by the way
Hey, post the rat picture!!!
It is so strange to me that some people live a life without snow. It is so much a part of our winter here! When my nephew was visiting here (he was 3 years old and lives in Georgia - where they hardly ever get snow) it snowed, and he ran up to me and said, "Snow falls from the sky!" I was like, "How cute is that! He didn't know what snow really was!"
BTW, your daughter is a smart one already. Boys who puke are not the Prince Charming we all dream of and deserve.
Teresa..Yes it is winter over here although today is 22deg.
We had a cold snap last week and that lastest 3 days...now we are back to our normal sub tropical weather...
x
Kenady..yes for a whole 7 days and 6 nights....
She did get a bit home sick and we got 1 crying..."I wanna come home phone call"....
Poor baby...
Ali...LMAO...love your comments...LMAO
TZ...Thanks TZ...I really like it as well, all I need to do is change my font heading to make it bigger...
x
Dodi...LMAO>..only you would want to see the rat photo, although it is pretty amazing that the rats stayed in one peice for 100 years ...
xoxox
You've changed! Love the new look - was that instead of a holiday?
Well she is one up on me - I am almost 38 and never seen snow.
Why when you mentioned Dillan puking did i get an image of a south park kid puking every time wendy testerburger said hello?
She is simply gorgeous (and so like her mumma!)
Would you think me weird when I tell you i got disappointed when i scrolled down and there was no picture of the dead 100 year old rat?
Flossy sounds like a great kid! And yes, school trips are so much better now than they used to be!
Sis...LMAO...I so have to post that photo...Dodi wants to see it as well...
I dunno...You Two !....
Miss ya xoxoxo
CRC...they sure are, but with the better trips comes more expense...I still cant believe how much I had to pay...
x
See, I'm not at all unusual!
Also, could it really be true that Bugsy has lived for 38 years and never once played in snow? Seriously, how is that possible?
Perhaps you both could come out next winter! Snowball fights and sledding and we'll even take your pictures with snowmen.
Dodi..Bugs and I sure need to come out...I so want a photo with a snowman and I really want to be in a snow fight....oh and make a snow angel....
Bugs...you keen ?
Glad my kids are not into summer camp yet. I would be too sad without them.
DF...It was a sad week, I did a lot of cleaning up in her room and the baby was always trying to sleep in her bed...guess he missed her as well...
Post a Comment