
So I was driving home after dropping the kids off from school today
And I deviated from my normal route...
Call it a change of scenery or a moment of madness....
But I ended up at smack bang in the middle of a work site...
Don't you hate that ?
So while I sat there (first car in line), and I might add that I hate "first car in line syndrome".... because I always do THE 30 second panic over which way I will need to go when they flag me on....
Anyway as I sit there listening to Madonna and cursing my self for going this way...I hear an all mighty thud on my bonnet....
Oh yes...Mr not so bright today council man holding a stop sign and get paid 20 bucks an hour....
Has magically dropped his sign onto my beloved Samantha Car !...
Stop sign down...
Well I don't know who jumped more...him me or poor Madonna in the CD rack...
Mr Council dude jumps up so fast to grasp the sign his hat falls with an equal loud "bump'...on the bonnet....
"It's alright Missy"..... not even a little dent he yells as he pulls out a dirty snot hanky from his pocket and continues to spit and rub Samantha's bonnet....
All I can say is...will someone remind me to replace the spew bag in the cosole...I'm down one.....

17 comments:
Bwahahahaha!
So let me get this straight...not only does he drop a stop sign AND his helmet on your car...but he wipes off the scuffs with his snot rag?
I hear ya, spew bags all around!
Did you at least shake your fist angrily at him to scare him a bit?
Yeah, I'm with Ali. How does a construction guy have a clean hanky with which to buff your car? I bet you have all manner of mystery goo on your car now!
I bet you could at LEAST get a free car wash from the city for it!
Either the guy was on drugs or he's not getting enough sleep. Glad he wasn't hold a gun.
Well if the stop sign was down, that must mean it was OK to go! So you SHOULD have driven over the idiot and removed him from the gene pool for ever!
It amazes me that there are actually people like that in the world. You would have thought he would have been weaned out alreay w/ the survival of the fittest and all:)
I'll send you a spew bag immediately!
yucky!
hahaha, so w/ chief rock chef...
Yep Ali...he did just that...dirty bugger !...ewwwwww
Amanda...I could sure do with that car wash....LOL
DH...LMAO....holy smoke yes !
CRC...LMAO....That was a great idea...I gotta think quicker...lol
Erin...Thanks....I have none left now...LOL
There is major construction going on on a street not too far from us -- so I can relate to this totally. I haven't had quite the misfortune you have, but I do keep forgetting it's going on, and driving through all their dust,when my car is clean. Great business-maker for the car wash!
dont get me started... found myself smack dab in the middle of one yesterday...
a 20 min drive turned into an hour and half one..
Sandra...Just had to say that I loved your photos on your blog...it usre makes a difference...
Great job x
Slyde...That is so annoying....dont they just drive you nuts...
Are you kidding me? That's crazy and just when you think crazy can't get crazier...he whips out his snot rag and smears some on your car too! Wow!
Teresa...It sure it crazy....LOL...I am sure things like this only happen to me LMAO...
Post a Comment