I've been tagged. It's embrassing to admit....But I like tagging....
I like it a lot...
The idea is that I tag 7 people, but I love my bloggy list too much to just pick 7. So anyone on my super duper invite only blog roll.... please feel free to tag or not tag...the choice is yours...
For the record I was tagged by... "Half Past Kissing Time"< Link to the left,(sorry for the link point out), but as poor SCOTT will tell you all....I cannie track back and I promise it's not for lack of trying....LOL...
Anyway I have to tell you all 7 things about myself.....
Buckle in tight....I am feeling nostalgic...(Stop, I hear you all laughing, Dodi is that you ?)....
1.I was born in Brisbane although I never admit it, in fact I hate the place and cringe when I have to drive through it,I hate the rush, the smell, the shops, the parking and wont go near the joint if I can help it...
2.I suffered secondary infertility after Dax, I have a 6 year age gap as a result. I felt the fear but I did it anyway. Infertility is a passion of mine, it changes the way you look at the world, the person you are and the way people see you. It's a roller coaster that seeps into every aspect of life no matter how hard you try to stop it.My heart aches for people that will never at the end of the day hold a miracle.....
3.If I wasn't a nurse I would probably be a wedding planner, although I am not sure we even have these in OZ.
4.I travelled through Mexico with the Melbourne Federal Police, although lets say that in Mexico being an OZ Fed means "Jack Shit".....
5.I believe there is life after death, I have too. I have seen too many things to think otherwise, too many amazing moments in peoples lives that send chills up your spine and stay with you forever...
6.I always wanted a sister. I'm an only child.
7. I tell my children that I love them and I am so proud of them every day, it's important.... you never know when it could be your last.....
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

26 comments:
Thanks for those!
We were told that we would never have children - then we had one - then were told again that we would never have any more - 7 years later we had another - then another - then another - then I got snipped! You are right, it does affect you in every way.
Life after death - definitely! A couple of weeks after we lost our daughter I had a dream/vision/experience that convinced me beyond any doubt.
And yes, it is important to tell those you love that you love them!
What a great mom. Sadly, I don't tell my kids I love them every day. I'm a bad dad. Shoot me now.
CRC..I'm glad you had that experience...it's so important..It has really helped me with my nursing that's for sure .
x
DF...We cant shoot you yet !, We have not heard where you went for your anniversary..... and who will post the beautiful pictures of your growing flock....LOL
Nice 7... I might try that.
I like tagging too...hehe.
Infertility stole years of my life - and I thank my lucky stars for Ellery every single day.
A wedding planner? Eeek! Brides can be such bitches! You couldn't pay me enough to do that job :)
I believe in life after death too - there just has to be more.
Ali...Yeah...I was thinking that...I watch a show on pay TV where the brides turn into bride-zillas...still I work best with drama LMAO
RM...yes...you should try it...least you dont have to think of a post to write !
I think I may have already told the entire world enough about me...B.O.R.I.N.G.(But I think tomorrow I might bare my soul again...it is bedtime now and I don't have the energy :)
I do tell my kids every day how much I love them and then individually (when we are alone)why I am proud of each of them. I have found it helps them rise to the occasion if they know I am watching :)
WOW - you actually made me feel like volunteering for a tag! Go SIS.
Your seven were great. And that black and white of your DD (previous post) is stunning. She's beautiful.
FIRST: Oh My God! ALI!! I BEGGED my husband to let me name our 2nd child Ellery, and he absolutely wouldn't let me. It is one of the best names I have every run across and I'm still sad about not using it.
SIS: Who me? I love lists like this. There is even a website to find ideas. http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
I was thinking of doing a weekly list from that site.
Besides, I would never openly laugh AT you! Behind you, alongside you, or with you... but never AT you.
Do you read XboxNappyrash? He and his wife have been struggling with infertility for some time now. His blog is so poignant, as well as funny (he means it that way, I'm sure, haha). It is truly a gift to know parenthood. Good job on the meme. (Don't you have the little link thing on your toolbar in Blogger??)
Very good and interesting list.
Well, you know where I stand in the infertility rollercoaster line.
No doubt that we have spirits around us.. I have experienced it myself..
I feel so blessed with Ayden that it's easy to say I love you and give him affection. In fact I can honestly say that he has told me he loves me atleast 3 times today and its been without wanting anything off me either..lol.... (Yes... There is another pupil free day at his school!)
It looks like you hav'nt offended anyone from Brisbane yet..lol.
So how often do you travel with the police?
Hope your weekend is a happy one..
Hugs,
Lesley
I had secondary infertility too, went on fertility drugs, lost that baby then stopped 'trying' for awhile and got pregnant...go figure...
thanks for the info, I love learning about people like that!
You know, Danielle, I think I'm actually becoming a fan of these tags, because you get to learn so much about people you like. Thanks for these interesting tidbits.
Love this! You are such an amazing person and I love learning more about you. Thanks for sharing!
OHn...you are so not boring...I have missed reading all your blogs...your work is keeping you far too busy...LOL...
We miss you !
x
MRS O...you so have to do this...we need to get a tagging record LMAO...
Dodi...Friday fill ins??...oh you so rock Dodi...only you would think of this...
Ta for the link...have saved in it my favourites LMAO...
xoxoxo
HPKT...No I have not seen that blog before,might take look when I get the chance.....
Oh and where is that button?, dont tell me all it is...is a button ?...
SIS...is that true ?, might have to get Bugs to sort it out for me...
xoxox
Les...Now that was a good point...I may have offended some readers...Hrmmmmmmm...Oh well least I am honest ! LOL
xoxox
TZ...Really I never knew....thanks for sharing xoxox
Sandra...Thank you...x
ERIn, you always put a smile of my face with your beautiful words...
Thank you x
hey danielle....I think I may be spelling your name wrong...I couldn't find you (and there's a lot of danielles I looked through)
look again under tracey taylor zimmer and my email is traceyzimmer(at)hotmail(dot)com
short dark hair, black and white photo
hope that helps...then if you get on mine you can find teresa and martha from my friends list
Cool list! It's always so much fun to find out tidbits about fellow bloggers!
Post a Comment