
Today I am thankful for the people you met in your life...
We met Miss K when Stumpy was 22months old...
She just got him and he got her....
It is every parents dream to know that when you leave your child they are safe, happy and in competent hands....
I'm not good at sharing especially when it comes to Stumpy, but I am happy to share him with Miss K....
She has sure helped me out in some tricky situations.....
Nothing is ever too much trouble no matter what you toss her way....
Stumpy just adores her.....
She is beautiful talented and bright, and reminds me of myself at her age...
The world is her Oyster and she needs to see it...
She will be leaving soon for a stint Overseas with another family...
They will love her like we do....
In fact I received a phone call, from the new family asking what would be the hardest issue with Miss K....
Simple really....Saying goodbye....
So goodbye Miss K....enjoy yourself and stay strong...we are only a phone call away.....
You know the number .......
xoxox

19 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwww.
Sounds like a great nanny. I wish we knew someone we could trust with the kids.
Aw, that is sad. I am sure that she will keep in contact with you all - the internet makes it so easy!
A good babysitter is worth their weight in gold! When DD and Gunny were little they stayed with Mrs. L, who was like a 3rd grandma to them. I had no idea how blessed we were until years later when you started hearing horror stories in the news about bad babysitters. Then I realized how fortunate we had been.
Mine was Mrs.Carter. She is the one that taught me how to bake bread, hang clothes out on a clothes line, can tomatoes and all the wonderful things you can do on a farm. For a "city girl" like me,(meaning that we had a yard instead of a field) it was like heaven when I could go stay with her while my mom had to be away. Her house always smelled wonderful and she was always there with a hug and a giggle for me. She and her husband were married for 65 YEARS!
Stumpy will never forget Miss K. I guarantee it.
Ali...Thanks girl x
DF...Well ya never know maybe she will hit the USA next !
CRC...The interent sure does make life a whole lot easier....what ever did we do with our time before....lol..
Sandra...So true...we have been so very lucky....
x
Ohn....what a beautiful story...
No wonder you loved that house...
65 years...wow...that's just beautiful..
x
She'll dance at Stumpy's wedding someday and talk about how cute he was when he was little. My sister was a kindergarten teacher for 34 years... while it isn't exactly the same as your situation, you'd be surprised how many graduation and wedding invitations she gets. It's touching.
She'll probably miss you guys a lot too! (She even looks like she could be a member of your family)
She sounds fantastic!! Good luck to her in her new endeavors...
Do you need me to send you a tissue to wipe your tears?
love to you, e
I'm w/ Sandra a good babysitter is worth they're weight in gold...
Sometimes my kids will beg us to go out so their fave can come watch them...
she went away to college though, but she takes their pictures with her and show people the two crazy boys she watches, she loves them...I love that about her...
Dodi...Thanks...Your right..Maybe she will...although I never letting him leave home...LOL
Erin...that would be great ! LOL
xox
TZ...That is so cute...that she takes a photo of them with her...xox
Isn't it so comforting to know your kids are in good hands and with someone who loves them? Ah, I love that feeling! She sounds terriffic!!
Teresa...She sure is....you are so right x
oh dan
you are just amazing!!! thank you for having so much faith in me, i feel so blessed to know you and your family!!!! please give ty ty a big kiss for me!!!!!!!
love to you all
xoxoxox
Post a Comment