You know your a true blogger when.....
1.You take your digital camera everywhere to get that "Blogger shot".
2. You think how you could blog about the person standing next to you in the grocery store..
3.You sit down with your work colleges and start talking about your blogger pals like they live next door to you.
4.And you really wish they did !
6.You wake up at 3am in the morning because you are desperate for an updated post.
5.You get stressed if you cant think of any thing to write...
Anyone want to add any more...?
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

36 comments:
hahaha - you wake up at 4 am to post the picture you've been saving for Wordless Wednesday.
How about the fact that you are driven crazy at work because the office doesnt have wifi and you cant sneak off at lunch to check if your blog buddies have posted anything.
Nothing to add, but am with all of you!
Excellent post; cracked me up!
hehe At Alex's birthday party a friend said "where are all your blog friends?" like she expected them just to be there. I had to explain that most of them don't live anywhere near me - different states, even different countries lol. That is what i love about blogging - these people are my friends and some i have never met.
I am definitely a true blogger...definitely...even though I have been lazy as a box of hammers lately (take my word for it - hammers are lazy).
do you think there should be support groups for blogger addictions?
Is it really your birthday or is zimmerhouse spreading rumors?;)
HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Happy birthday! I saw all the warm wishes on the Parkview blogs, so I thought I'd stop by and wish you a great day!
... when the first thing you do when you walk in the door at home after having been anywhere... is run for the laptop to check your blog.
TZ says to wish you Happy Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You know you're a blogger when the chair in front of the computer is the shape of your butt because of all the hours you sit there.
I have spent more time at the computer in the last 11 months I have blogged than I did total in all the years we had a computer before that.
And, by the way, HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOUHAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOUHAPPYBIRTHDAYDEARDANIELLEHAPPYBIRTHDAYTOYOU! I'm not a great singer, but it comes from the heart. Happy Birthday, young friend. I'm proud to say I know you.
Ahhhh, it's your Birthday?
{singing}HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... ok, so I'm tone deaf! I hope you had a great day...
Oh, and you know your a real blogger when you worry daily and hourly that your blogging friends are annoyed because you have not updated recently and often mention the goings on of your blogger friends to your hubby, who knows exactly what and who your talking about even if he has never read one blog..!
Hugs to you.... Have a good one!
Lesley
MRS O...How true is that...I can never get wordless W Day right LOL...must be the time difference hey ?
x
Ohn....LOL...I hear you on this one !...look how much I stressed when I went away LOL...
x
Kenady...love your new look comment photo...it's cute...
x
Kenady...love your new look comment photo...it's cute...
x
MRS 4444...I know how talented are some of these bloggers ?
x
Bugs...LOL...truth is we all wanted to be there ...
x
Ali...LOL...I wanna be a hammer....least for a week anyways LOL...
x
Ali...LOL...I wanna be a hammer....least for a week anyways LOL...
x
TZ...yes...or maybe someone should write a book on D- stressing for bloggers LMAO...
x
OHN...It really is my Birthday....I was so suprised to see TZ's beautiful post...
I am feeling a bit special bout now LOL...
Ganelle....Thanks so much for dropping by....
x
Terri...Thank you so much....
It's really nice of you to pop by.
x
Sandra...LMAO...so true ...so very true LOL...
Thanks for my birthday song....it was beautiful
x
Les..Thanks for all your well wishes...
x
Happy belated birthday!!!! :)
I had to drop by after you mentioned your white furry friends on Teresa's blog...you're talking about dogs...right?
Anyhow, I know I've got a blog problem because I try to find ways to see what's going on with my blog friends while at work without actually getting caught looking at blogs.
It's a challenge...trust me!
Also, when you get in an argument with your hubby and you catch yourself saying "Oh I am SO going to blog about this tonight!!"
I hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday. I never managed to get online to say "Happy Birthday" - so "Happy Belated Birthday". Hope you had fun and got spoilt by little people. lol
Hi Amanda
Thanks for dropping by...Yes I was talking about my 2 naughty little dogs..
Do you have small white fluffy's as well?
Thanks SIS for my well wishes..I am just sorry it's such a sad day for you...
I thought of you xoxox
Happy Belated Birthday my Leo friend! Hope you got everything you wanted:)
Hm, I think you have me there - I have been carrying my camera a lot recently, and I do wish that I lived next door to my blogger friends!
That's it! We need to make a community where we can all build a house and be together!! Wait...then we'd all be blogging about the same stuff!...that would'nt work either...ugh..LOL!
Teresa...LMAO....
Post a Comment