Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's A Boys Life...

 

Flossy is away with her best friend and family over Easter break. They are spending 4 days at a resort.
Oh how the dynamics of a family change when you take just one child out of the picture.
It's been an all boy house....I've enjoyed it...but I have missed my Flossy...

 

We have been fishing, watched Soccer,Football and the Fox Sports.
We have been to Snooker world.
There has been goal shooting, cricket,and footy tips...

 

I've enjoyed our time as an all boy family...but I really miss my lip gloss loving,101 handbag hoarder shopping queen partner....

It's just not as much fun by yourself....
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Rock Chef said...

It's amazing how things change isn't it? Looks like they are having fun anyway!

Anonymous said...

For me...it's really odd...how if you take ONE child out of the picture (i.e. staying at Gramma's or whatnot) and only have TWO...doesn't matter which one is gone either...how much EASIER life becomes!!! It's crazy! That's my experience anyway...it's like a vacation of sorts. :)

Ali said...

LOL - in that last pic, are they wearing matching shorts?!?! Ohhhh, the cuteness!!!

I will go shopping with you anytime - just let me figure out the logistics of squeezing myself into an airplane wheel well and I'll be there in a flash!

Daddy Forever said...

Now you know how I feel when I have to sit with the girls while they put colorful clips in my hair.

Sitting In Silence said...

CRC...Oh it sure is...

Sitting In Silence said...

Teresa...So true...x

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...Yep they sure are...My Fav...Fred Bare...

Sitting In Silence said...

DF...I want proof of that...lol...

Bugsy said...

Look at those boys! cuteness abounds (btw alex has the exact same froggy pjs). So after flossy came home did you schedule in a girly day at least?

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable children. I'm sure you were glad to see Flossy's return.