Right O, I have in my hot little hands my blog stats for this week.
Now accorrding to the blog stat bible I'v had 128 hits this week and over 300 in the last 2 weeks.
What I want to know is " Who are you".. who who who who !!( to the tune of CSI )....
Dont be shy now,....(SMARSH..... you dont count- yes got ya note about the issue of a hypocrite), least ya honest oh and not to mention you have 7 yards of wadding up ya snoz !.
OHN, you can be excused as well since you are traveling, but I still want to see the tiara photos of you up the river when you get back..!.....
The rest of you are not excused, so get commenting I would love to know who you are and read your blog if you have one....
Who knows I might even add your link to my list....
Right Now- June Recap
4 weeks ago

6 comments:
Umm, I'm the crazy American midwife...just checking in.
Greetings Earthling.
I am Princess Luxagrabbie from the distant planet, Phambezee.
OK. It's just me. Mony.
You know, I never could work out how to start a site stat counter....maybe I need Princess Luxagrabbie to assist with my woeful computer skills.
How 'bout that Bugs? Unreal!
geez, make me feel like a blog stalker! Actually, I think I did comment the last time, it's just been awhile. I've got plenty of catch up time at the moment - sleep over gone wrong. (It's 4am here)
hehe me here too. Your cyber sister in Melbourne. I check your blog all the time, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if most of those hits were just me refreshing lol.
I may well have 7 yards of guaze stuck in my nose and a fairly serious budding addition to painkillers, but I still can comment.
Holy Smoke...Smarshy....A comment !!!....
And even with the 7 yards !!!
Post a Comment