Dear little Stumpy has started Day-care. It's his 3rd time.
He goes only 1 day a week, I am a selfish mother and cant bare to share him for more then that.
Stumpy has hated it,everything about it including the hat wearing.... that is until today.
I just rang rang and they were happy to inform me that he had not cried for 2 hours.
Pretty good Stump considering I only part with you for 4 hours, well that was the plan anyway until you put on such an Oscar winning performance (week 1 and 2) that they ended up callin me because the teachers thought the OMEN was making a comeback.
I swear stump, you are a classic,and totally ruined.
Mumma is so proud of you and The head teacher told me how much you like your Miss K, truth is Stump I kind of like her as well.
So it's ok that I share you with her for a few hours.
She's a cool chick and she's kind of pretty, and she really gets you !!
I really like how Miss K, talks for you when I leave. She always say's "love you Mumma".
Just beautiful.
2 comments:
just read your l&d story on padandpanty and wanted to hop over here and tell you how great I thought it was! also loved your post about your house and the fairy plate...great story!
hey dan
just thought i would have a look at your blog, once i started i could not stop!! when i got to what you had written about me it bought a tear to my eye, you son is a one in a million and your family is amazing!!
hugs and kisses
kylie
Post a Comment