Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday me !

Yes, I'm 21 again - NOT.....

Birthdays around here are a huge affair.

Mine started today at 5.05am.

DH gave me a huge bunch of flowers and ofcourse the obligitory present of.... HIS choice of Underwear.

It's the oh so, not so practicle type that has dingles and dangles hanging off it.

Believe you me..... more dangles then dingles hanging out when I tried them on.

Not pretty.

So I rang him up to thank him, and to remind him thats it's my Birthday NOT his.

So I wont be wearing the thong when he gets home.

Why he ask's ?...

Well it's going to take me 3 weeks to work out which way is up.....I mean really!!

Men !!!....

5 comments:

OHN said...

Very funny. For his birthday, buy yourself a massage and tell him all about it. :)

Philip. said...

Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, thank you for stopping by.

Mony said...

Nearly as bad as roof racks or an extention cord. Maybe you can return the favour on his birthday & buy him The Sound of Music on DVD.

Happy Birthday Danielle!

Sitting In Silence said...

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.
I really appreciate it !