Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Teddy Bear's Picnic...

I Sitting In Silence of blog spot.com solemnly swear that I will never ever, ever go searching for new blogs to read again!.

I swear I will remain in my little corner of blog spot safe sphere, where I have a wonderful link of NORMAL blogs written by what appears to be NORMAL people.

I Sitting In Silence promise to not ever randomly search the net in anticipation of finding new and interesting blogs.

I promise to only click on links that I know are already by people I claim to address.... as well NORMAL.

Why ?, I hear you asking.....

Well it just happens that last night I stumbled upon a few blogs, Don't ask me how, I too wish I knew....

The blogs were written by people that make my MENTAL HEALTH MODULE look like a teddy Bear's picnic.....

Oh it's a scary world out there....I might just take another seat over here in my blog box !!!!

6 comments:

Colleen O said...

hey, wait a minute! you commented on MY blog yesterday! But, I know you don't mean me. I don't get out much, but thanks for the reminder as to why!

Sitting In Silence said...

Ha Ha Ha.....No Colleen, it sure isnt you !!!...

I have no idea who's blog it was !!! I ran that fast !!!

Dodi said...

It must have been mine... the thought that I might like historical fiction was too much?

Can't wait to catch up on your blog. I, too, am a random blog catcher - have you been to this one yet?

http://www.behindthecounter.com/

It's very entertaining!

OHN said...

Congratulations on finding any in English. One scary thing though, about a year ago I found a series of blogs all linked that were obviously written in code with random words placed and highlighted..it made my skin crawl. I ended up printing out a huge pile of them (good thing too, within days the blogs were all gone) and turned them over to a friend that works in government security. He took one look and said it was obvious that I stumbled upon terr*rist communication and he got it to the right people for decoding. Scary stuff. I have never been able to find out if it led to anything but am glad my radar went up and did something about it!

Bugsy said...

hehe you have me curious now - next time share the link - i am always up for some freaky blogs.

Sitting In Silence said...

Ha Ha Bugs, will try and find it for you x