Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Call me Cadbury...

A glass and a half.....

OK I'll be honest I have only had 3 glasses of red before I jumped on here...

Medicinal purposes only Ha Ha Ha Hick ...

I promise.

Um mm what did I jump on here to say ?....Oh yes...

The weird blog.....that I stumbled upon...I have received quite a few e-mails regarding this site....and asking more about it....

Gee you lot are a pack of blog perv's Ha Ha Ha Hick....

Now to the best of my 3 glasses of wine blog memory, the blog was about some dude, who thought the world was being taking over by alien type creatures.

Now I didn't question this really because the photo he had on his blog, was of himself, taken on the side with an up your nose I really need to wash my face and get a hair cut look.

The kind of pic that you take when you are trying to take the piss out of your friends when you were ....say 16 ??...

Only difference was he was about 35.... Anyway he rambled on about flurescent colours in his head and voices in the wall and how his blog will save the world.....

Was quite a read, will add the link if I can find it, trust me......

It's better then freaky Friday night horror movie !!!

Ha Ha Ha Hick !...........

No comments: