One of the greatest aspects of such a huge age gap between children for me has been watching the way my daughter cares for Stumpy.
She really is his second mother. He even goes to her when he is upset, just to sit there in her lap and be loved.
Everyday I hear her tell him what a wonderful baby he is and that big sister loves him very much...
I hope my children continue to have a bond like this for ever......
The September school hoildays begin today....2 weeks of bliss, laying around in our Jim Jams...
Watching DVD's and soaking up some rays at the beach...
P.S...I promise to take the Jim Jams off this time before driving !!!
3 comments:
Those are some cute kids!
and Happy Break!
Ours is right around the corner. (No beach unfortunately; but plenty of jammies.)
Mine just started back to school in late August. When we have our break it will be snowing and blowing and I will be DREAMING of the beach!
I am sure Stumpy will have times where he hates having "two" moms but it will be an absolute blessing for him later on. I find that my boys are totally CLUELESS to the female species--cause ya know, I am not a girl, I am only a mom, so of course I know NOTHING about girls! UGH!
Beautiful kiddos.....
Post a Comment