Saturday, September 15, 2007

Is this Recruitment ?

One week ago I TRIED to apply for a new job...

It's was a position in either the Local accident and emergency or the ICU.

I first made contact via phone....

It went like this..

ME-"Yes, hello my name is Out of Control and I am interested in applying for the position of blah blah.."

SWITCH BOARD-"Oh yes, Mrs Out Of Control, I will put you though to recruitment"

"Recruitment speaking"

ME-"Hello my name is Out Of Control and I am interested in applying...."

"Oh you want Sandra*, hang on a minute"

"Hello Sandra* speaking."

ME-"Yes hello Sandra* my name is Out of Control and I am interested in applying..."

"Out Of Control did you ask for recruitment?, you have come back to Human relations, would you mind holding the line please ?"

"Hello Recruitment speaking"

ME-" It's Out Of Control Again...."

"Oh hang on Love there seems to be a mix up, Sandra* wasn't it?"....

Me-"Hello Hello ( while listening to a really bad version on and another one bites the dust) !!!! "...

Rather not appropriate in any case....Ha Ha....

"Sandra In charge nurse......"

Me-"Huh In charge Nurse???, I am wanting Sandra from recruitment "...

In Charge Nurse-" Well I don't know who works down there I am on ward 4! Hang on while I transfer you to Human relations !!!!!!!....

Me- OH FOR SHIT SAKE !!!!!

* All names have been changed to protect, the guilty, the innocent, the young, the old, the ugly the insane and the just plain STUPID !!!!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.God.

So did you finally speak to the right person?