Here is a picture of the other half.
OHN is a dog lover so thought she may like to see.
Her name is Matiess, we have had her since she was 6 weeks.
She is rotten and spoilt, but we would not have it any other way.
I brought her from a local vet. He offers me half price vet fees so that I bring her back to him.
Truth is he fusses over her more then me !!!
So there you have it pic's of Matiess and Kasey- Ruby....
Or "The Girls" as I like to call them...
4 comments:
YOU have a beautiful family! Your PRIMA ballerina is beautiful, heck - even your doggies are beautiful!
And I love your new addition story. I've started toying with the idea of getting another older dog to keep Lilly company since her buddied died. But, it doesn't seem like the right time yet... and I'm having trouble keeping the fish alive... hahaha...so maybe I should wait a while.
She is looking great - you are such a good mummy to your girls. They are both lovely.
There you go! Showing me another adorable furry creature. Harley (our she-gle..sheltie/beagle in case you haven't a clue, like I didn't) has been telling me he would like a dog of his own. We have talked it over at great lengths and so far I am winning, but he is wearing me down :)
those are some cute puppies!
Post a Comment