Saturday, August 11, 2007

If Love Cant Fix It, Nurses Can !

I love reading medical blogs.

I just relate to them.

I read all kinds, students, specialists, midwives, Doctors and normally enjoy them.

That was until a few weeks ago, when a student MO decided to dump on Nurses.

At first I was so angry, I absoulutly hate the fact that there are some( not to name 1)and might I add STUDENT MO's out there thinking they are gods gift and that Nurses are the pleebs of society.

The site brought alot of comments from Nurses and Mo's around the world.

I used to have your blog linked to mine, but you lost that right with your first line.

The stigma you attached makes me sick.

Where ever I have worked we have always worked as a team.

There is no " I'm the MO and you are just the Nurse".

There is no " If that bloody Nurse calls me again ".

Im really glad you live no where near me...... chances are I will have the honor of working with you.......

But judging from your blog, you'll probably be lucky to work anywhere.

Good luck in your profession, And if I could give you any advice.

It would be to stay away from the hospital you work in, those Nurses are onto you and it's only a matter of time before someone tags you with a huge neon light that reads.

WANKER !!

2 comments:

Colleen O said...

I had to come see your blog since you where nice enough to visit mine - (excellent background/template taste by the way!) Stumpy looks like a real heart breaker. He's beautiful!

Now, I'm going back to school for Special Ed. Teaching cert. and Masters degree; so I don't know an MO from a . . . BD, but I hope the nurses are able to sort them out in the end.

Mony said...

Who doesn't love nurses?
What a jerk. Arrogant.