What a week, poor little Stumpy Dumpy spent a couple of days in the local children's ward due to dehydration from an acute epiosode of gastro....
He is now on the mend,after 5 days of not walking, talking or eating, poor little man.
I literally held him for those days as his temp rose to 40deg and he slipped in and out of sleep.
Now home he is slowley detaching from his Mumma and running around like he normally does....
Little darling !!
P.S....I have been catching up on all my favourite blogs and I just realized that it has been over an hour since Stumpy has called for me...(he is watching Bob The Bulider)....
Anyway....I decided I needed a Stumpy fix...after all we have been joined at the hip for the better part of a week....
I yell out " Come and give Mumma a hug!"...
To which he replies..." Mow Mumma Mowwwwwwwww....."...
He sure is getting better...Off to grab one when he least expects it !!!..
10 comments:
Poor Stumpy and poor mom! I am Celsius challenged so I don’t know if 40 is high, but I do know what it is like to have to watch your child sick and feeling helpless other than just being there! Glad he is on the mend and I highly recommend popsicles. You have those there right??
Maybe they have "vegemit flavored" popsicles? :)
Seriously, how scary for you to have a little one so sick. Hopefully all will return to normal for you and your family.
Ohn...Yep we sure do, we call them ice -blocks but from now on I am going to call them popsicles...I like that much better...
Martha...Now there in lie's an idea......
...
Ha Ha ha
Awww, can't imagine what it was like to have to see him so sick. What a brave momma!
Glad to see he's on the mend!
how scary! I hope you're all home safe and sound now.
oh, I am too very happy that he is on the mend. It's so scary when they are sick and have a high temp. Glad he and you got through it alright. They seem to bounce back so quickly when they are young!
Hugs, Lesley
Oh, poor little guy! Oh, even more poor little momma!
I was going to give you the business about not updating - and I guess my foot would have been firmly in my mouth. Hope he is all better soon! I can't belive he was so sick... you must have been beside yourself with worry.
Hugs to you, and sending lots of "catch up sleep" thoughts your way.
Oh poor little man. Glad to hear he is doing better.
Hope he is feeling better now - poor little pet. he must have been feeling pretty poorly if he was so quiet.
loved that you needed a stumpy fix - that is so cute.
poor guy...it's so hard to watch a loved one especially a kiddo sick like that
Post a Comment