Exams are finally over.
It's back to normal every day run of the mill for us...
Older kids to school and then Stumpy and I go about our normal routine.
Guess who got a new pair of Jammies ?.... for being a good little boy while Nanny and Poppy looked after him for the week !.
He picked them himself...
The soccer thing must be in the blood hey ?...
3 comments:
ah! no more nightmares I bet! Who was the week harder on - Stumpy or grandparents?
We carved our pumpkins yesterday - great fun.
ohhh he is so cute. i just want to pinch those cheeks! He is looking more and more like his big brother every day. And he obviously has the same taste in sports. Give everyone lots of hugs for me!
Colleen, if you have time you will have to take a photo for me please ?. I am decorating the house tonight. We are going candy shopping after school today !.
Poor Stumpy missed me terrible...
Post a Comment