So I get an e-mail asking me a few questions about my blog...
1.Why Do I swap and change names on my Fav List ?...
Ummmm because I can......
Ok....Ok... I'll try and remain serious...bare with me...
I have decided to only keep the name of bloggers on my list, that have mine linked to theirs...How's that for honesty...?
Um...Hang on...maybe I keep just two or three on my blog, that have never added me to theirs, hell I dont even think they know that I even exsist....oh I dont know why I change my Fav list...I just do !...
2.What's my blog about...?
Well know aint that the Million dollar question?...
Feel free to comment on that one fellow bloggers....
3.Would I like to list my blog under a group heading ie) Medical, Family etc...
Ummm Nope, I mean thanks but no thanks.
4.Do I have a favourite blog that I can recommend?.
My fav list is my recommendation, oh hang on I have changed the list to ...Where you might find me....good luck with that !!!!...ever heard of the Scarlet Pimpernal?
5. Where did the beach picture go of the kids?
The beach picture is filed away safe after some, Homer loving cult follower grass smoking, hemp wearing MORON left a 1500 word essay as a comment.
My best advice to you is...KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.. and keep ya crap to 100 words or less, I have the attention spand of a biro....ya totally lost me when you tried to find a commom link with God and Homer Simpson ( yes..go figure)...
6.Am I a true blonde ?
I mean for heavens sake...is that you again Homer ?....
You should never contact what ya cannie afford...
Now will someone please pass me the wine !!!!
4 comments:
Shiraz or a merlot? hehe
I got that same 1500 word essay as a comment and the comment swiftly got deleted.
How come nobody ever asks me questions like this? You is special!
Stop being so spunky.
Merlot....all the way...oh and times 2..he he he he he...
Not sure about the special part...
S for stalked I think lol..
lol...Did anyone tell you what a funny (as in witty) woman you are. You made me laugh. Oh and I love all the pics on this and the last few blog entries.
Hugs...
Lesley
Post a Comment