This is DH and Dax on a man made lake in Noosa.
We love staying at this resort as there is so much to do for the children.
You can sail, Bike ride, feed pelicans, swim, canoe and so much more....
One of the best things about it is they have a deluxe package for two...
It includes, Minding your children, while you and DH have a side bu side massage all the while looking over this lake....
Then you get to both soak in a private spa filled with rose petals while you sip on your choice of alcohol...
Magic.....
Must go now and book another week.........
13 comments:
Did anyone from the neighborhood mention that we are ALL waiting for a group invite! We all want to come on a field trip to your neck of the woods! I'll bring a butter braid.
OHHHHH---I AM SO COMPLETELY JEALOUS!!! It sounds heavenly. Book me a room the next time you go--then send me a plane ticket...lol.
OHN- If I win the lotto tonight that plane ticket is yours....
Heck, I'll send the whole blog Neighbourhood one, but ONLY if Colleen brings a butter braid...mmmmm LOL...
How divine!
I haven't been to Noosa for years.
So glad your getting to relax a bit. I hope u don't mind but I read your entire Blog. It's the first time I have ever read every single entry of anyones Blog. I really liked learning a bit about you. Thanks for sharing :-)
Have a Spa and drink for me.
Hugs, Lesley
I wish we were there!
no kidding...australia sounds awesome! and your comments some time ago about the nursing shortage has hubby and i thinking of maybe doing a year stint there...
but that's a couple years away i have to finish nursing school first :-)
the vacation spot sounds GREAT
How come we don't have any of these cool spots here? Do we?
Ahhh, yes. The Butter Braid. Natures Perfect $12.00 Pastry. WAY better than that marmite you down under folks are so fond of!
Dodi....You make me laugh !!
We dont eat Marmite.....LOL...
We eat Vegemite !!!...I gotta send you lot a couple of bottles, would go great with a butter braid...you could call it a Vegemite scroll...Ha HA Ha......
Lesley....Thank you. I hope you enjoyed it.
Right, marmite is the English. How could I forget the National Food of Australia?
Really, you love it?
oh right vegamite...who was that group that sang about the vegamite sandwhich...i now have that in my head...can't remember the song or the group though...just vegamite sandwhich and the tune...
tried marmite, not sure if I'm game to try anything else with 'mite' at the end any more....
TZ...
Were happy little vegemites as bright as bright can be !!
We always love our vegemite for breakfast lunch and tea.....
Because we love our vegemite we all adore our vegemite....it puts a rose in every cheeeeeeeekkkkkkk !!!
Ha Ha Ha
now that's funny
Post a Comment