![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard |
Edit to say....I have put in a special photo for my adopted American neighbourhood, since I hate mine LOL....(my neighbourhood I mean)
Wonder if you can spot the special photo !!!!.....
P.S Do forgive the choice of music.....HA HA Ha...better still put your volume on mute.....
Dont say I never warned ya !!!!LMAO....


6 comments:
You have such an amazingly beautiful family! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, it really is an amazing age :)
Hey Lora
Thanks for dropping by....
Danielle.
fantastic and loved the american flag on the baby's sweater...i'm assuming that's the pic you put in for your adopted american neighborhood....
and yes, i agree w/ lora, amazingly beautiful family!
Beautiful photogenic family you have there! I want to come get sand in my toes with you guys - I didn't spot any Americana in there, but I'm not feeling very observant. I think I'm suffering from that over stuffed too much turkey-osis thing (triptiphan?) Something like that. Happy Thanksgiving from the USA!
I'm with you... I hate my neighborhood! Oh, wait... no I don't!
Your family? Adorable!
Colleen...The baby has an American flag jumper on....LOL...
Someone say Turkey ?.......Yummmo
Post a Comment