Saturday, November 10, 2007

Time Will Tell....

 


A few months ago we attended a local show that displays local stalls like,pet shops,what's new in town,Horse and animal displays,dancing,showbags,rides etc...

The kids look forward to it each year.

This year they had a local police stall, complete with bike.

Flossy being addicted to cop shows,stories,crime books you name it just had to have a chat with one of the local officers...

It went like this...

O - What do you want to be when you grow up ?
F - I am going to be an officer working in traffic control,will I get to ride this bike?.
O - Only some officers ride bikes.....Would you like to sit in it..

Flossy jumps up quick as a flash...

F- When I finish at the academy, will I get a hat with a badge on it like yours ?
O- You sure will, would you like to try this one on for size?.
F- Dad..... quick take a photo of me with a police hat on, when I finish at the academy I will show them this photo of me when I was a little girl...sitting on a huge bike at the local show.

The officer laughed and as she got off the bike and handed him back his hat, he said " be sure you bring that photo to your graduation, I would love to see it in 10 years...

I sure will she yelled and I'll even sign it for you....

Gawd...it thinks it's a movie star I said to DH...

Only time will tell hey .......?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ali said...

LOL - she sounds awesome! And like she's going to be a handful :)

OHN said...

With a cutie like that, she would mesmerize the criminal and they would give up without question :)

Hubby, neiece and nephew are all cops. Niece is 5 feet tall and almost 100 pounds....she can take down a bad guy faster than they can believe.

Maybe Flossy can combine the two and PLAY a cop in a movie :)

tz said...

you are seriously going to have to put her under lock and key when she's a bit older! pretty girl! and funny, what a great attitude!

Aimee said...

At least she will be on the right side of the law. Good luck to her. In the meantime, good luck to you, you will have your hands full.

Bugsy said...

The hat and bike sure suit her. It will be interesting to see if she does end up in the force in a few years time. nice picture to have for then if she does!