Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Time On My Hands...

 


The Christmas tree is up.

I have taken the annual Christmas photo for the Annual Christmas cards.

The outside lights are up.

And the presents are under the tree....

Gawd I suck...way too much time on my hands hey !!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Colleen O said...

That can only be because you are so fabulously organized, right? Right!!
Excellent Christmas card photo!

Ali said...

Um...care to take a trip to Canada to whip all that stuff off for me? I've bought two presents, have no decorations up, and have no time...

P.S. Fantastic photo - your kiddlets are gorgeous of course!

tz said...

awesome pic...we are so behind right now!

i'm not sure your family can take a bad picture!

OHN said...

You DO know that your kids are gorgeous don't you???????

I got out the decorations last weekend and they are still in boxes laying around...wanna come over and decorate for me?

Aimee said...

Sounds like you had a better week than those of us in our little corner of the world. Now you can enjoy the holidays. Good going!!!

Lora said...

Your family is so goodlooking! The post below made me cry :)

Anonymous said...

Were getting there with it all. Your so organised you make me feel guilty..lol.. I agree with Colleen, that photo would make a perfect christmas card. It's beautiful..
Luv Lesley