Tuesday, April 1, 2008

While The Rednecks Are Away...

I'v done it !

I'v called the Real Estate and asked them to give me a price of my home.

For those of you that know me and/or follow my blog, I PROMISE that this time it really is a price on my home....LOL...not the rednecks....

You will be even pleased to know that I remembered to change Real Estates...LMAO

The best part is the Rednecks along with their flea ridden dog are out!....

That makes it calm city around here and top dollar for my house.......

Now only if I can keep them away for "Open House"...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having followed the storys about the N.F.H and the real estate I know what your talking about. Hope open house is a huge success. AND I must say after looking at the last post with the beautiful pics of Stumpy and you... Congrats on your weight loss. You can see the difference in your face.
Luv'N'Hugs, Lesley

Ken said...

Today is April Fool's Day so how do I really know you didn't pull a gag on the rednecks again.

Rock Chef said...

I have seen you comments on Ali's blog, so I thought I would stop by. Have fun while the red-necks are out. We live next door to the missing link...

Ali said...

So you're trying to move? For realsies? Like to Canada? Maybe Winnipeg?

Doc said...

I hope that you are able to get top dollar !!!

Dodi said...

Hey, if everything works out you could be my new neighbor by Summer!!!!!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Lesley...Thank you so much,comments like that give me the strength to keep going...x

DF...Good point LMAO....

Rock Chef...Welcome...Great to hear from you. I promise to pop on over and visit your blog as well...

Ali...Your the sweetest x

Doc...Welcome...wow how important am I feeling bout now. WIll have to check out your blog as well...

Dodi....I want that house that TZ showed me, but I also found a 2 story for 200.000....I can buy two at that price.... x

tz said...

how is the market in australia?
and good luck!

and yes, i'm with dodi...it would be great to have you as part of the mommie blogger club in the hood over here....where yes, there is a red neck or two but you'd have the rest of us to commiserate with! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the sale of your house. BTW, I love the picture of you and your husband in the right-hand column. Verrry attractive couple!

Sandra

Dodi said...

...Plus we can always help you TP a redneck neighbors house... sisterhood and all.