Saturday, April 26, 2008

Who's Space?

Ok I totally confess...

I am a trader.

A very bad blogger...well at least for the last week anyway...

I found My Space...and boy does that place sure rock....

Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that I just found out my daughters Godmother is a Rock star...lets just say that when I fell off the chair..the back held for once....Thank you universe....

Or the fact I managed to find people that I have lost contact with 15 years ago...

Times are sure a changing...

How many of you out there in cyber world have My space?...leave me your thoughts....

14 comments:

Ali said...

I never got sucked into My Space - had an account for about 5 minutes so I could find someone I was looking for, and decided it wasn't for me.

However, I am addicted to Facebook like a crackhead to crack.

Anonymous said...

I have a myspace page, My nieces talked me into it. I now keep in touch with my nieces, nephew and 2 sisters via myspace, they don't see my Blog. My of the people who have blogs have myspace or facebook or both eventually. I visit myspace maybe once every 2 weeks.
Your expanding your horizons!
Hope your having a lovely Sunday.
Hugs, Lesley

Awake In Rochester said...

I don't care for My Space. It's to clicky. It reminds me of high school were everyone is separated into groups. And the groups don't talk to each other.

Sitting In Silence said...

Ali...LMAO...As usual you have put a smile on my dial...

Les...What is face book?.

Awake...Thank's for your comment and welcome...

Sitting In Silence said...

Awake In Rochester...Any chance of vsiting your blog...Your profile is not on display ?

Anonymous said...

Not a myspacer here... facebook yes.

tz said...

i have friends on myspace, and visited once but found it intimidating...maybe i'll try again..

and facebook? oooh, what's that, I guess i'll look that up too...

after my finals that is!
welcome back Danielle and don't totally abandon us for myspace....

Ken said...

I have resisted so far. Maybe in the future.

Colleen O said...

And here I felt all cutting edge having a blog! Nope, I don't have a myspace, or a facepage. I've been known to loose an hour or 2 on youtube, randomly watching pointless stupid video clips.

Am I sounding as uninformed as Dubbya? "I looked it up on the google." I hope not.

Anonymous said...

S.I.S.. Facebook is similar to my space I guess. I really havn't had a chance to look at Facebook but it's a bit more about how many people you have as "friends" rather than the catching up with people that you really know... Having Said that, I havn't checked it out properly (facebook) so I can't really comment much. I'm sticking to myspace where I just have family and a few friends as "my Friends" not the entire population of myspace just to say I have 500 "friends"

Bugsy said...

What? You don't have faceboook yet?

I have both my space (but never use it) and facebook - facebook is much better but runs way to fast for me and i can't keep up. But I am there. and have uploaded a bunch of pictures of alex on there too.

Logzie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I've seen you around too and wanted to check your blog out also. I love it!!

I have a Myspace and Facebook but I don't really like either one. It seems very impersonal to just leave little one liners whereas with blogging you can really get to know someone etc. I'll stick to blogging. :0)

Sitting In Silence said...

This face book is sounding really interesting...I gotta check it out...

Logzilla...Thanks for popping by...x

As American as Apple Pie said...

I have a MySpace and Facebook. It is good for finding lost friends and other interesting info about people. However, I prefer the blogging world.

MySpace is really more MS/HSish. Facebook just has a less cluttered, cleaner feel to me.