I would like to thank the young couple that came to our open house listing on the weekend.
Truly...You both made the sale and advertising our of first home that much more in joyable.
Thank you.......
For pointing out the the house is incredably small.
It has a shocking paint job.
Is way too cluttered.
Badly designed and should have been built the other way round
Go Figure...
21 comments:
What!?! What a bunch of little shits!
Your house is gorgeous, I personally love it :)
Never mind them, the right buyer is out there.
Wow, what a start to open house day, hey!
You know what they can do with their opinions!
Was it that they saw T.N.F.H or something cos I personally love the look of your home.
Hugs... Don't be discouraged they obviously couldn't afford to buy it anyway!
omg~ ALI...wE SIMUPOSTED... hOW TRIPPY
Bless your heart! I think it looks fantastic! It was perfect for you and thus will be perfect for someone else. Patience is a virtue:) Good luck...
Don't you just love people like that!
Having said that, our house is backwards - the back faces the road and the front faces a footpath. The good thing about this is that the back garden faces south...
A "Shocking" paint job ??
Yeesh.... screw 'em what do they know?
I remember the comments when we were selling and it really made me mad that all those people were picking apart MY house that I had lovingly decorated and had wonderful memories about.
I use A LOT of color in my house, walls are gree, or chocolate, or rose and we love it. If I were looking in your area, I would really like your place :)
No way!
Although, I have the same tile in my kitchen that you have in your tv room and it is difficult to keep clean....but come on...really...they said such things?
Are you moving near or far? Far would mean maybe you finally are going to become our neighbor?
*PS: would you email me, I want to ask you a question. Mchang1995@gmail.com
I think your house is beautiful! Don't give two hoots to them...the right family is out there and will come.
I would have told the couple I needed to sell the house to pay for a life-saving surgery.
oh my gosh...I was just thinking how great your house looked...then I read what you wrote and had to go look at the pictures again and now i'm all confused...
yet another reason you need to move over here...
oooh i like daddy forever's comment..make them feel guilty about being so petty
We had ours on the market for 10 months with no lookers. Keep your chin up, it will happen. I think it looks great!! Good Luck.
Thanks guys for everthing you have said...
What a way to start on the market.
Since last horrible weekend, we have had a fair bit of interest and no one has made any more bad comments...
Its terrible what some people come out with...
Martha...No prob...keep an eye out for my e-mail...
X
Wouldn't you love to see their place?
hun - your house is the same as you - gorgeous!
Just think how wonderful that they won't be living in your house - it deserves better.
luv ya
Ahhh Sis....You always make me feel better x
Martha...
Have e-mailed you. Let me know if you get it...
Ali...Got to e-mail you as well....
They couldn't tell the size of the house from the outside? That's enough to tell you that their opinion isn't worth stressing about. Your house looks very nice. Good luck with the sale~!
OK, SIS, this has nothing to do with your house... although your post gave me a much needed giggle.
What I want to say goes back a few posts, but I was afraid you'd not see my comments if I posted them that far back.
I want to thank you for your work as a palliative care nurse. My mom was moved in to palliative care the day before she passed on, and those nurses were so wonderful. They took excellent care of my mom - her comfort and well being was their main concern, but they also took care of us. Telling us what was happening and letting us know the signs to look for as things were progressing. Giving us hugs when we were scared,and encouraging words always. Thank you for being such a person. The world is a kinder place because of nurses who take the emotionally tough jobs like palliative care. All my love and respect, Dodi.
Your house is adorable and has great personality!
However, as someone who has bought and sold 4 houses, buyers like a neutral palate so they can better imagine their stuff in the rooms. Not a problem for those of us with creative vision but you may need to invest in a little paint and elbow grease to sell it with the way the market is today.
Selling a house is so humbling! I hope someone wonderful walks through the door soon who loves everything about your house! Good luck.
Dodi...I am so glad that you had such a positive experience....even when you heart was breaking...
Stay strong...
X
Post a Comment